No announcement yet.

No one is good enough to be criticizing anyone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
      I, for one am re-evaluating my previously-held beliefs regarding ninjas.

I now believe them to be whiny, larping cock-rustlers, whereas before, they were just larping cock-rustlers.

How can you tell if a ninja has his lipstick properly applied?

Is there a list?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
        How can you tell if a ninja has his lipstick properly applied?

Is there a list?
        It leaves a perfect circle around ur zipper!

Comment

Originally posted by kurowashi
          "People need to grow up and be adults and quit talking about each other and spend the time training instead of talking. No one is good enough to be criticizing anyone else"
          Grandmaster Masaaki Hatsumi
          Pretty sure I'm good enough to criticize you, at least.

Comment

...I just love the fact that someone posted a quote from an infamous LARPER (currently trying to turn his martial art into religion to avoid taxes no less) like it's something out of the Bible.

I think most everyone missed the ball on that bit of golden irony.

Comment

"People need to grow up and be adults and quit talking about each other and spend the time training instead of talking. No one is good enough to be criticizing anyone else"
              One post and it totally SUCKED! don't you have anything to say for yourself?

Comment

i always wonder why of all people especially larpers use the 'you should talk less and train more' attitude.

ironic.

Comment

Because they can get their talking in during training, duh.

BTW is the Modern Arnis school in Leiden related to the karate cults you posted about? It's yet another 'women-only' club. Frustrating if you want to help friends find a decent FMA school near where they live.

Clicky

Comment

The important thing is not to stop questioning

-- Albert Einstein.

Comment

Einstein didn't know anything. He couldn't even develop a unified field theory.

Comment

Obviously, if you had any common sense, you would know that you shouldn't criticize the Einstein. Can't we all just get along...

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by FictionPimp
                          Einstein didn't know anything. He couldn't even develop a unified field theory.
                          Plus he had really bad hair... sorry Albert!

Comment

Funny my instructor told me that when Hatsumi made this statement he was talking about political infighting within the Bujinkan and not about other styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Otaku Waffle
                              Because they can get their talking in during training, duh.

BTW is the Modern Arnis school in Leiden related to the karate cults you posted about? It's yet another 'women-only' club. Frustrating if you want to help friends find a decent FMA school near where they live.

Clicky
                              I dunno about Leiden, I googled it and it was all in some furrin language. But once my son and I were looking to workout and watched a class. The instructor would show some technique with his partner and then everyone would do it once or twice in pairs. Then as he slowly corrected one pair everyone would stand there chatting happly away. Amazing lack of sweat in that school. But it was a great social hour.

And that does put a new light on it if Master Ninjer was talking about his own style.
                              "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X