Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama stole my glory

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Obama stole my glory

    I GOT MY BJJ BLUE!!

    So now the ninja hunting begins. First blue belt for my club which is nice!, gonna be a bunch more in 2 weeks but Im going away to zambia to volunteer at an orphanage. Should be fun! Leaving tommorow though so wont get to properly roll with my blue till I get back! 6 weeks!

    Last edited by Jadonblade; 1/21/2009 4:45am, .

    #2
    Congrats on going to Zambia

    Not to take away from the Blue Belt accomplishment but going to help out at an orphanage is the really impressive achievement

    But congrats on blue

    Comment


      #3
      Armbars for Orphans? Seems like a strange marketing campaign at your club.

      Congrats.

      Comment


        #4
        Theres no BJJ clubs there at all. Im a pioneer!

        They are keen on learning some though so may try showing them some stuff.

        Comment


          #5
          Congrats on Blew belt. Atleast you've got one up on Obama you can gr4app3l he can't.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Jadonblade
            Theres no BJJ clubs there at all. Im a pioneer!

            They are keen on learning some though so may try showing them some stuff.
            Orphans with BJJ

            orphan in food line "Please sir may I have some more?"

            Evil food guy "MORE!!!"

            Orphan shoots in gets the double and secures the arm triangle.

            Orphan "Well sir I did ask nicely no an Orphan will have to choke out a bitch."

            Orphan BJJ for the win!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Goju - Joe
              Orphans with BJJ

              orphan in food line "Please sir may I have some more?"

              Evil food guy "MORE!!!"

              Orphan shoots in gets the double and secures the arm triangle.

              Orphan "Well sir I did ask nicely no an Orphan will have to choke out a bitch."

              Orphan BJJ for the win!
              lol press ups for me.

              I gotta be carefull though, they got a break it you buy it policy :P

              Comment


                #8
                grats on the orphans and the blue! now you have free reign to gogoplata your way across the world.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Oh man, you can extort thousands of helpless people into ruining their life with a child they don't particularly want!


                  (I say that because inevitably the sadness will hit you, and you'll start RNC'ing people who walk past the orphanage until they adopt)

                  Congrats on your blue, and on your compassion!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Jadonblade
                    I GOT MY BJJ BLUE!!

                    So now the ninja hunting begins.
                    Congrats.

                    I'll send a carrier pigeon to our satellite ninja office in Zambia so that you have a warm reception. We recruit heavily at the orphanages...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      You know I was torn between Zambia and Brazil. I chose Brazil. Best of luck to you, Jaydon.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Dude, kick ass.

                        What is the deal with all the damn blue belts. Now I gotta get purple so I can regain my feelings of superiority.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Dude you aren't even American.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by MrBadGuy
                            Dude, kick ass.

                            What is the deal with all the damn blue belts. Now I gotta get purple so I can regain my feelings of superiority.
                            Race you!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Now with added proof!

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X