Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• berkoff62
    replied
    I would like to add this to the ninja mistery if any one can get it and see it would be the LoL of your life

Masaaki Hatsumi - Togakure Ryu NinpohTaijutsu

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    Whoever ducks 3moose1 is simply afraid of 3moose1.

Seriously, kungfu2u, i know you've seen my challenges,

PLEASE GOD SAY SOMETHING.

Leave a comment:

• kungfu2u
    replied
    Whoever bashes "controlled circumstances" is simply afraid of the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Holy Moment
    replied
    Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
    excellent contribution...
    Penis.

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    excellent contribution...

Leave a comment:

• Rancid Pantaloons
    replied
    I was invited to a seminar held by glen levy while I was still in the buji for .. maybe a year ago. I do judo now. Gonna continue doing it till next x-mas atleast.

Leave a comment:

• Kantroce
    replied
    Originally posted by karma2343 View Post
    Just to clarify, when people say "pressure points," do they mean parts that hurt a lot more when hit compared to other places or do they mean those mythical special effect points like the 'death hit' or 'unconsciousness-inducing hit'?
    This depends entirely on just how retarded the person talking is.

Leave a comment:

• karma2343
    replied
    Just to clarify, when people say "pressure points," do they mean parts that hurt a lot more when hit compared to other places or do they mean those mythical special effect points like the 'death hit' or 'unconsciousness-inducing hit'?

Leave a comment:

• Breakfast Fox
    replied
    I didn't read through the thread, and I apologize if someone already mentioned this - I think we should incorporate the precordial thump technique into t3h d3adly lexicon.

Leave a comment:

• FLMKane
    replied
    You guys this IS NOT Discovery. It's National Geographic. At least where I live it is.

Leave a comment:

• theotherserge
    replied
    I can't reply...I've...just....*dies*

(sorry, you just lost your only friend here)

Leave a comment:

• cccbock1965
    replied
    Uh...Well... I see your point BUT.... In my own defense I realized the error I had made in replying to a post made early on in the thread and that my reply was completely out of sync with the current portion of the thread So.... if you could find it somewhere in your battle hardened heart to somehow have mercy on me ,a newcomer to bulshido, I shall endeavor to never make such a grevious error again. I am grief stricken to think that such a one as yourself may have been unduly burdened by me, a blunderer in this great Martial world. To you I humbly Bow......Uh Oh ....I am so sorry, I forgot to do ready motion before I bowed OH NO I also forgot to stand at attention !! Oh please sir, please do not smite me when next you occaision upon me.......

Leave a comment:

• theotherserge
    replied
    Catch as
    Catch
    Cock
    Block

Leave a comment:

• CoffeeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cccbock1965 View Post
    Man you got hit in a pressure point if you could tell me where "just under the shoulder" I might be able to tell you which point specificly
    If you can't even read the date of the last post, how can we trust you to know a specific pressure point?

Leave a comment:

• cccbock1965
    replied
    Man you got hit in a pressure point if you could tell me where "just under the shoulder" I might be able to tell you which point specificly

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X