• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catch as
    Catch
    Cock
    Block
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Comment

Uh...Well... I see your point BUT.... In my own defense I realized the error I had made in replying to a post made early on in the thread and that my reply was completely out of sync with the current portion of the thread So.... if you could find it somewhere in your battle hardened heart to somehow have mercy on me ,a newcomer to bulshido, I shall endeavor to never make such a grevious error again. I am grief stricken to think that such a one as yourself may have been unduly burdened by me, a blunderer in this great Martial world. To you I humbly Bow......Uh Oh ....I am so sorry, I forgot to do ready motion before I bowed OH NO I also forgot to stand at attention !! Oh please sir, please do not smite me when next you occaision upon me.......

Comment

I can't reply...I've...just....*dies*

(sorry, you just lost your only friend here)
        Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
        -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Comment

You guys this IS NOT Discovery. It's National Geographic. At least where I live it is.

Comment

I didn't read through the thread, and I apologize if someone already mentioned this - I think we should incorporate the precordial thump technique into t3h d3adly lexicon.

Comment

Just to clarify, when people say "pressure points," do they mean parts that hurt a lot more when hit compared to other places or do they mean those mythical special effect points like the 'death hit' or 'unconsciousness-inducing hit'?

Comment

Originally posted by karma2343 View Post
                Just to clarify, when people say "pressure points," do they mean parts that hurt a lot more when hit compared to other places or do they mean those mythical special effect points like the 'death hit' or 'unconsciousness-inducing hit'?
                This depends entirely on just how retarded the person talking is.

Comment

I was invited to a seminar held by glen levy while I was still in the buji for .. maybe a year ago. I do judo now. Gonna continue doing it till next x-mas atleast.

Comment

excellent contribution...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                    Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                    I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1 View Post
                      excellent contribution...
                      Penis.
                      Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Whoever bashes "controlled circumstances" is simply afraid of the truth.

Comment

Whoever ducks 3moose1 is simply afraid of 3moose1.

Seriously, kungfu2u, i know you've seen my challenges,

PLEASE GOD SAY SOMETHING.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                          3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                          I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                          That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                          Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                          I agree with moosey

Comment

I would like to add this to the ninja mistery if any one can get it and see it would be the LoL of your life

Masaaki Hatsumi - Togakure Ryu NinpohTaijutsu

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X