Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

here's some bullshido, but I'm not investigating

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    here's some bullshido, but I'm not investigating

    This guy probably warrants a full on bullshido investigation because this video is just terrible, but at the same time I just can't stop watching it. It's like watching a fat kid getting hit by a bus. This guy probably just needs to be hit by a blue belt, or somebody that had done a triangle before.
    enjoy!
    http://www.truveo.com/JiuJitsu-Training-at-Big-House-Boxing-MMA-Lansing/id/1555108009
    If anybody could figure out a way that we won't lose this video if he takes it down? It's just too classic.

    #2
    Originally posted by NoTeefa
    If anybody could figure out a way that we won't lose this video if he takes it down? It's just too classic.
    There's this magical thing called downloading. It allows you to save files on the internetz on to your hard drive.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by DunkelAnanas
      There's this magical thing called downloading. It allows you to save files on the internetz on to your hard drive.
      I've already seen it and enjoyed the lulz
      I was asking if someone wanted to rehost it so that other don't miss out on future lulz

      Comment


        #4
        Yeah, that's pretty retarded.

        Comment


          #5
          Okay I'll bite. Besides the regurgitation of "I'll just triangle them from there" What was wrong with what he was saying? It looked fine to me, there's a level of control there and it's an option.
          Last edited by Omega; 1/09/2009 12:00pm, .

          Comment


            #6
            Here's their website: http://www.bighouseboxing.com/

            Comment


              #7
              Wouldn't that pass be a modified version of the Gracie Gift, except instead of controlling the hip he has grabbed the biceps?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Omega the Merciless
                Okay I'll bite. Besides the regurgitation of "I'll just triangle them from there" What was wrong with what he was saying? It looked fine to me, there's a level of control there and it's an option.
                You've got me. Other than getting submitted, this pass looks fine to me.

                Comment


                  #9
                  He's not even bothering to open the guard before he triangles himself.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    YES, ITS ABOUT TIME, FINALLY SOME FUCKIN' STUFF IN MICHIGAN!

                    Fuck to the yes. Oh yes, woo, yay!

                    I'll rally some of the bullys around here, and we'll take a trip up to lansing. If we kick ass you'll hear about it, if we get owned, we never went!

                    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


                    Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

                    Originally posted by sochin101
                    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                    Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                    I agree with moosey

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Omega the Merciless
                      Okay I'll bite. Besides the regurgitation of "I'll just triangle them from there" What was wrong with what he was saying? It looked fine to me, there's a level of control there and it's an option.
                      If triangle's aren't your thing, enjoy an omaplata?

                      PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


                      Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                      3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

                      Originally posted by sochin101
                      I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                      That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                      Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                      I agree with moosey

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Once his left arm slips under guys leg, he will take a nap...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          This was the first guard pass I learned. Thanks bunches, Rorion Gracie.

                          This isn't Bullshido, this is the gracie gift, plain and simple. It's wrong, it's dumb, and it deserves to be guffed, but the guy teaching it isn't some sort of moron just because that's what he does. Hell, at Renzo's I was taught a barely-modified Gracie gift that was in almost identical to this.
                          What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

                          Comment


                            #14
                            bullshido or not, there is nothing wrong with checking out the grappling instruction at a gym...

                            PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


                            Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                            3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

                            Originally posted by sochin101
                            I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                            That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                            Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                            I agree with moosey

                            Comment


                              #15
                              membership is only $45... I guess you get what you pay for

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X