X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

christ...5 officers for a 1000?
    thats scary dude...

Comment

Yeah, it really freaks out the new cocks! They stay towards the front gate and keep their backs to the fences!! I've been in the middle of some fights, that really made me wonder if I was about to feel a shank in my back. I've also been in the middle of a "disturbance" on the yard where the officer in the tower had to fire off a shot! That was hairy!

Oh, and you posted earlier about them threatening your family. I had a hit put out on me before by the Latin kings. That did not make my wife very happy!
      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
        Yeah, it really freaks out the new cocks! They stay towards the front gate and keep their backs to the fences!! I've been in the middle of some fights, that really made me wonder if I was about to feel a shank in my back. I've also been in the middle of a "disturbance" on the yard where the officer in the tower had to fire off a shot! That was hairy!

Oh, and you posted earlier about them threatening your family. I had a hit put out on me before by the Latin kings. That did not make my wife very happy!
        I have no experience with working as a prisonguard, but one of my uncles works as one.
        He told me they sometimes do that, I told him to jus give em my adress to see how that one goes for them.
        He also told me loads of em are mildly corrupt:for a little something extra they either smuggle dope in themselves, or look the other way during visiting hours.

Werent you pissed off at the assholes putting a contract on your life?
        I have no idea what I'd do, but I do know that when someone scares me seriously ill take him out first.

Comment

Yeah, corruption in the ranks is by far the most frustrating thing. If you didn't have corrupt guards, you wouldn't have 2/3rds of the problems that are up there. Guards bringing in tattoo ink, cell phones, drugs, steroid, and giving up the poon to them! That pisses me off more than anything!

When I had the hit put out on me, I found out through the inspector's office. It was intercepted through the mail that had came from someone on the outside that was trafficking information from one prison to another. For the most part I wasn't worried, because I can handle myself pretty well. I have had hundreds of successful uses of force. But one thing you can't control is someone driving by your house and unloading a machine gun into it. That is what I was hoping to prevent.
          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
            Yeah, corruption in the ranks is by far the most frustrating thing. If you didn't have corrupt guards, you wouldn't have 2/3rds of the problems that are up there. Guards bringing in tattoo ink, cell phones, drugs, steroid, and giving up the poon to them! That pisses me off more than anything!

When I had the hit put out on me, I found out through the inspector's office. It was intercepted through the mail that had came from someone on the outside that was trafficking information from one prison to another. For the most part I wasn't worried, because I can handle myself pretty well. I have had hundreds of successful uses of force. But one thing you can't control is someone driving by your house and unloading a machine gun into it. That is what I was hoping to prevent.
            yeah no shit man....i mean there's nothing you can do against that right?
            I can imagine some guards bring in that shit to sorta calm em down and keep em occupied.
            Personally I think the whole prisonsystem is inefficient, they should try and make modern chaingangs, the guys who are 'safe' enough to bring out (guarded ofcourse) and make em work on public roads, teach em a skill while they're at it and by the time they get back into their cells they're too fucking tired to pull off any shit.

Comment

Yeah, here in Florida we have work release centers, road crews, forestry camps, and work camps. But they are only for low custody inmates. They cut out most of our rehab programs due to budget cuts, so now you have a bunch of inmates with nothing to do but work out and get on each others nerves! It's a broke system. But what can yah do!
              Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

well the nazis had these machines that generated power from human fat.
                just an idea....

Comment

Hi everyone,

How are you doing?

I'm searching info for a future project about Bill Paul's non violent self defense system.

Can you help me to understand more about it?

Take care.

Tony

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X