Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech Fight Clubs? Brawling with household objects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tech Fight Clubs? Brawling with household objects?

YouTube - G4 Investigates: Tech Fight Clubs (Keyboard Fight)

This is on the G4 Tv investigates Tech Fight Club special that's on as I post this, and I was wondering if anybody's ever seen this? Some of the fighting's pretty damn brutal; one guy got picked up and dumped on his head onto concrete.

The keyboard fight I linked to seems pretty hilarious, and some odd way appealing. I can't stay to watch the whole thing, but it looks like they're gonna fight with women's purses filled with birdshot next. Anybody here ever try Keyboard-jitsu or Purse-fencing?

Looks like a hell of a good time.
    Soon-to-be BJJ sandbagger?

Comment

Originally posted by foxd
      one guy got picked up and dumped on his head
      Ew.....

Comment

Originally posted by DunkelAnanas
        Ew.....
        I know. It went EVERYWHERE.

Comment

I think the big dude, in the lime green shirt, was in the Dog Brothers' special from last year.

Comment

Meh, the fighters were really just glorified LARPers. Note how much time they spent talking about how obsessed they are with D & D and video games but never mentioned any pre-fight club training, or athletics. Just a bunch of untrained nerds that think they are somehow proving a profound point of restoring lost masculinity by putting on kendo gear and hitting each other over the heads with keyboards.

It was somewhat cool when a couple of them fought at the biker club at the end though.

Comment

Did you catch the tail end of it? I know one of said techs mentioned he was training for his first fight at the club, and I'm wondering what sort of training he was talking about.

Comment

Dog Brothers

FTW

Push "escape"
                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Saw this ages ago.

Made me think of DB minus everything worthwhile.

Stupid, really.

Comment

Man, this reminds me of the last time I thrashed someone with a keyboard. Worst job interview ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Poon Knight
                      Man, this reminds me of the last time I thrashed someone with a keyboard. Worst job interview ever.
                      Were you the interviewer or the one being interviewed?

Comment

Originally posted by Bahuyuddha
                        Were you the interviewer or the one being interviewed?
                        That's irrelevant. What matters, is that I was not wearing a fencing mask. I keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Poon Knight
                          That's irrelevant. What matters, is that I was not wearing a fencing mask. I keep it real.
                          So it was you!

Comment

No joke though, i'd pick these guys to have my back in a fight, over most of the _ing _un kata-loving krotty fools we make fun of all the time.

With OR without the keyboard.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                            3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                            I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                            That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                            Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                            I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1
                              No joke though, i'd pick these guys to have my back in a fight, over most of the _ing _un kata-loving krotty fools we make fun of all the time.

With OR without the keyboard.
                              Really? I mean honestly? You wouldn't just prefer no one so they wouldn't get in your way? :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X