Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most retarded arguments you've ever seen/heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toby Christensen
    And Beezer, not meaning to use rude language, but kindly keep to your own affairs.
    What are my affairs, exactly?

Comment

It's irritating little comments that will get you in trouble.
      You're a liar. You're bitching out of this and you know it.

Next, height and weight and (if you wish) belt level.
      You should have thought of that before you made the challenge. Why would it affect anything, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Don't Shoot Me Santa
        That's not even close to the right amount. I tell you the amount, you agree or disagree. $1000 Australian wouldn't cover plane fare to many US destinations.

The seconds thing is bullshit, the judogi thing is bullshit.

Stop fucking around. Do this right or shut the fuck up.

Why bother, it's all a sham. Phrost always writes that if two people really want to fight, they fight. Psst, Toby doesn't want to fight.

Comment

Enh, let's give him a chance to man up.

Comment

If this actually happens, I might have to travel to Brisbane to watch :p

Or just wait for the video. Still, I'm eager to see where this actually goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Don't Shoot Me Santa
              Enh, let's give him a chance to man up.
              Ok, I keep to my own "affairs". Whatever that is.

Comment

The flight alone would be $2,341 US, which is $3,304 Australian.

Let me know when you're serious about this, Toby, or if you're willing to do the travelling and have me do the escrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Beezer
                  Ok, I keep to my own "affairs". Whatever that is.
                  That's between you and whatever international women of mystery, right?

But, yes, he's not serious. $1,000 Australian? Why not offer me 1,000 deprecated lira while hes at it?

Comment

Well didn't I make the necessary remark about the economy? Australian economics are in an unnecessarily sad state.

The judogi thing is obviously not bullshit, nor is seconding. Judo is usually practised in judogis, seconds are common.
                    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
                    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Toby, you are obviously a cowardly c*nt and a troll. You will not man up because you are incapable of it. Your only hope of rectifying this situation, as an adult would, is to retract your statements, apologize, STFU, and get back to...lurking? Whatever, I don't care.

I'm not sure what planet you're on, Toby, but in fights on the schoolyard or the cage or the ring or the whatever, the rules are even. If you get a second, so does he. If he has to wear a judogi, so do you. Your insistence on lopsidedness in the agreement cements your idiocy and makes me 100% sure you will never man up. You are relying on your location to keep you safe.
                      What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Comment

But he is a judoka, I am not. Judo is practised in a gi. Wrestling is practised in street clothes.

He is implying I'm frail and lingering etc etc. Well, obviously I need a second! I can't go blindly into something without seconding.

If SMS would check "A History of Arms and Armour" he would find that seconding for disabled people was common (the person either backed the person up or fought in their place, I assume)
                        What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Thank you for saying it better than I could, 1point2. Alas, I have only pushups to give for you, but I'll do them gladly.

Toby, seconds are fine, but we both get them, and they do not fight in our stead. Judogis are fine, but we both wear them. Putting the full amount of my travel expenses in an escrow account is non-negotiable, if PI am to travel to Brisbane. Otherwise, you are welcome to travel here, and if you win I'll pay your full travel expenses.

You are clearly punking out, Toby. You're a fight ducker.

Comment

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                            I can now see that you know you're a troll.
                            What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Comment

Who do you nominate as your second? Also I refuse to wear a judogi. Whoring oneself to Orientophilia is for millions and millions of other people (hence people needing to set up Bullshido)
                              What am I?:

Comment

Also, what are your vital stats and what is your belt level.
                                What am I?:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X