Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most retarded arguments you've ever seen/heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, respond to what I wrote earlier:

Originally posted by Don't Shoot Me Santa
    Normally the challenger should be the one to travel, but I realize that crazy cripples find it hard to get onto airlines, so shall we have the usual arrangement where you put my travel money in escrow, and if I win the match, I get the money?

Any referee or rules you'd care to specify?

Comment

Referee: I'll get back when I find one.
      Rules: I get a second, you don't. No biting, no groin blows, when the ref says "BREAK" we break. Any protective gear is at your discretion.

I "recommend" you fly Virgin Blue since we sold-out Qantas.
      What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Toby, why should you get a second while I do not? That's just silly. What are you afraid of?

Respond to the escrow issue as well. I'm being quite generous with you by not demanding that you, the challenger, do the travelling. Don't presume further on my generosity.

Comment

Could this challenge possibly incorporate the longsword and three sectional staff?

Comment

Sure, why not?

Cripple's choice of which weapon he gets.

Comment

But I'm so frail and lingering! You said so yourself! :evil6:

So the "handicap" gets a "handicap".

I swear, if Kano knew what has happened to judo, he'd ELECT to be poisoned all over again rather than try to fix the mess
              What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

So the "handicap" gets a "handicap".

I swear, if Kano knew what has happened to judo, he'd ELECT to be poisoned all over again rather than try to fix the mess
                What am I?:

Comment

Hmmm...

"Choice Of Weapon" has made me think.

Oh and I get free rein on clothes, you must appear only in judogi and barefoot, just like the Professor would have wanted.

There the rules are set.
                  What am I?:

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Christensen
                    Yes, you are, but why does that affect the presence of a second? Will he do your fighting for you?

Seconds are present for other reasons, not for dealing with your handicaps.

Also, escrow. Address it now.

Comment

Hmmm...

"Choice Of Weapon" has made me think.
                      Fucking miracles will never cease.

Oh and I get free rein on clothes, you must appear only in judogi and barefoot, just like the Professor would have wanted.

There the rules are set.
                      You're clearly just trying to bitch out of this.

Comment

A Toby Christensen challenge match has to be in this thread (Most retarded arguments you've ever seen/heard? ). All is right in the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Beezer
                          A Toby Christensen challenge match has to be in this thread (Most retarded arguments you've ever seen/heard? ). All is right in the universe.
                          Yes, he picked the right thread. It may be the only thing he has ever done correctly in his life.

Comment

I don't see how you having to appear in standard judo clothes has anything to do with anything, but okay.

$1000 Australian if you win. If you're worried about the fucked exchange rate, talk to a Mr Bush of Texas. I hear he knows a lot about it.

And the second is standard for disabled people since the advent of organised duels in Europe.

And Beezer, not meaning to use rude language, but kindly keep to your own affairs.
                            What am I?:

Comment

Originally posted by Don't Shoot Me Santa
                              Yes, he picked the right thread. It may be the only thing he has ever done correctly in his life.
                              It's irritating little comments that will get you in trouble.

Next, height and weight and (if you wish) belt level.
                              What am I?:

Comment

That's not even close to the right amount. I tell you the amount, you agree or disagree. $1000 Australian wouldn't cover plane fare to many US destinations.

The seconds thing is bullshit, the judogi thing is bullshit.

Stop fucking around. Do this right or shut the fuck up.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X