Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most retarded arguments you've ever seen/heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unholy Movement
    I like this one the best out of everything I've ever seen before: Why kung-fu is better than karate:

http://askville.amazon.com/Karate-Ku...uestId=1301826
    My teacher has a story about a guy who walked into our dojo and proclaimed, "Hey, kick me in the groin! I don't mind! Go ahead, try it!"

He had tucked his testicles and man, he was mighty proud.

Comment

The fact that Bill Duff has a degree in sociology is just WRONG.

I don't think that needs to be argued.

Comment

Shoot him Santa!

He's going on about wheelchairs and marriage and misogyny and other random crap!

Blow his fucking head off!

I'll pay for the bullet!

Comment

Using what for money?

Comment

Australian coinage (not the best, but a bullet only costs a few cents so the exchange rate is not really worth being bothered about).

Comment

Toby, nobody will pay you for head any more, in Australian or any other currency.

Also, the bullet itself is insufficient. You don't know much about anything, do you?

Comment

I was the assuming that Santa had a gun.

You're the know-nothing. You honestly believe I'm physically incapacitated, a misogynist, in a wheelchair and a whole lot of other shit to make YOU feel comfortable. I am NOT here to make you feel better by lying and telling you what you want to hear and you whinge and grumble and can't handle it.

I think afterwards we should throw your head to the seagulls and give your carcass to be salvaged for spare parts. Yeah, I'll give head all right.
                Last edited by Toby Christensen; 1/01/2009 8:53pm, .

Comment

Hey Toby, did you ever make those videos of your weapon forms? If you make some I'll post some videos of sparring with Halloween novelties.

Comment

What sort of Halloween novelties? I have a shitty "pitchfork" but it warped in the heat, so now it's less than useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Christensen
                      I was the assuming that Santa had a gun.
                      He does. What else is missing? Think hard, now!

You're the know-nothing.
                      "I'm a jerk? You're the jerk!"
                      -- from Toby Christensen's "Snappy Comebacks for Cripples"

You honestly believe I'm physically incapacitated,
                      I honestly believe you're ridiculously evasive on the subject of proof, to the extent that people are entitled to any degree of skepticism they choose. I remain agnostic on the subject, except when it serves to push your buttons.

No, not the controls on your wheelchair.

a misogynist,
                      Oh, dear God. Don't even try to argue this one. You've fantasized about violence against various women, including Lily; you've behaved like a boor to every woman in reach. You lose.

in a wheelchair
                      That's slightly redundant. Although I note you've previously claimed a limp, whic would be considered a physical incapacity by most people.

and a whole lot of other shit to make YOU feel comfortable.
                      That's a stupid assumption on your part. Beliefs about you affect my comfort in no way. Watching you squirm is kind of fun, though.

I think afterwards we should throw your head to the seagulls and give your carcass to be salvaged for spare parts. Yeah, I'll give head all right.
                      See? I don't need to invent anything to make you sound like a psycho whose only limitations are abject stupidity, physical incapacity, and general loserhood. You do that all by yourself.

Oh, and I now have a new candidate for most retarded argument I've ever seen. Toby Versus The World takes the cake.

Comment

What sort of Halloween novelties? I have a shitty "pitchfork" but it warped in the heat, so now it's less than useless.
                        Big plastic chef knives and cleavers. I was talking about your forms with the knife, adze, and whatever else you mentioned a while back..

Comment

Before he even argues that Santa's the only one arguing with him, Toby sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDeMierda
                            Big plastic chef knives and cleavers. I was talking about your forms with the knife, adze, and whatever else you mentioned a while back..
                            Geeze, the police are pretty liberal-minded to let you carry that around. I don't think they would around here. (They might mistake it for real ones and they need to be kept locked in a locked box that the person carries).

I don't think my brother will let me borrow his adze atm. I've just always admired it because it has awesome cutting power and yet it weighs next to nothing.

Knife one should be coming shortly. I can't find my good set since moving, but a knife's a knife.

Comment

Spastic, shut the fuck up.

Seriously. I don't know if you were adopted as the official Bullshido court jester or whipping boy or something before my time here (which would be way back in the day you'll notice), but I'm tired of it. We're all tired of it. Nobody cares about your WMA fantasies. Nobody cares about your evil twin. Nobody really cares if you ride a wheelchair or not. Nobody cares.

You have actually reached the point where your username itself trolls any thread in which it is found before you ever even post. You have peaked. So quit. Just go away. Seriously. Jesus.

tl;dr: posting in what is now a troll thread

Comment

Unreasonable arguments making the person who refutes them unreasonable? I don't think so.

I don't know these "Western Martial Art" fantasies you refer to and likewise I don't care.

You want to know why I come here? Because there are many active posters, most with very little to say. The same case of martial Asperger's, the same homogeneous personalities (largely), the same threats without taking into consideration the parameters involved...

Bullshido has failed. I came here because it had potential as a social experiment and source of information and I find people with reasoning that is equalled by or surpassed by teenagers (no offence to teenagers for using it as a benchmark)

Videos of me walking? What's next? A video of me making my breakfast? Shaving my face? Putting my clothes away in the cupboard?

It's good to see you don't care for my opinion; the sentiment is the same.

Now piss off.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X