Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most retarded arguments you've ever seen/heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy once said to me, "I'll kick your ass!" I disagreed with a number of punches to his nose. The guy's comeback was the most retarded argument I have ever heard.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields
      This guy once said to me, "I'll kick your ass!" I disagreed with a number of punches to his nose. The guy's comeback was the most retarded argument I have ever heard.

YouTube - facepalm

Comment

Dude, i turned him red with ONE neg rep.

i am awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC4Eva
          Multiple opponents: If you can't take one guy, how're you going to expect to take on multiple?
          Weapons: Going empty-handed against someone is a weapon is asking to get killed. Not to mention TMA places generally don't train weapons alively, but I could be wrong (how's kendo or fencing?).
          I think your answer to the second works for both. If you are going up against multiple opponents or if your opponent has a weapon, your best bet is just to turn around and run.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Clean
            I think your answer to the second works for both. If you are going up against multiple opponents or if your opponent has a weapon, your best bet is just to turn around and run.
            You misread, the scenario he was describing involves your opponent BEING a weapon. And he said you could hack it, as long as you train with weapons alively.

In other words, grammatical fail on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X