Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most retarded arguments you've ever seen/heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy once said to me, "I'll kick your ass!" I disagreed with a number of punches to his nose. The guy's comeback was the most retarded argument I have ever heard.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields
      This guy once said to me, "I'll kick your ass!" I disagreed with a number of punches to his nose. The guy's comeback was the most retarded argument I have ever heard.

YouTube - facepalm

Comment

Dude, i turned him red with ONE neg rep.

i am awesome.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
        http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
        3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
        I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
        That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
        Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
        I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by PRC4Eva
          Multiple opponents: If you can't take one guy, how're you going to expect to take on multiple?
          Weapons: Going empty-handed against someone is a weapon is asking to get killed. Not to mention TMA places generally don't train weapons alively, but I could be wrong (how's kendo or fencing?).
          I think your answer to the second works for both. If you are going up against multiple opponents or if your opponent has a weapon, your best bet is just to turn around and run.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Clean
            I think your answer to the second works for both. If you are going up against multiple opponents or if your opponent has a weapon, your best bet is just to turn around and run.
            You misread, the scenario he was describing involves your opponent BEING a weapon. And he said you could hack it, as long as you train with weapons alively.

In other words, grammatical fail on his part.
            Soon-to-be BJJ sandbagger?

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields
              Soon-to-be BJJ sandbagger?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X