Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most retarded arguments you've ever seen/heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is late here and I am going to bed now.

Toby, unless and until you get serious about meeting reasonable and symmetric constraints for the fight rules, you are ducking.

Toby, unless and until you agree to customary Bullshido rules about travel and expenses, you are ducking.

Joe, thank you for agreeing to be my second, and thank you for coming up with another way to make this happen. I'm happy to do anything I can reasonably do to make this happen. You're a good man.

Comment

Originally posted by pontoon
      I think they should cut the crap and both fight nekkid.

My thought exactly - nekkid or wearing a fucking tux - top hat and all - oh and what would nude fight be without a video ??? I want to watch and I can not afford to go all the way to Australia

What were we supposed to be discussing besides fighting nude in Australia and some thing about kata??? Here is what I know about Kata.

YouTube - Shotokan Karate - Kata Unsu (M. Nakayama)

Most retarded argument I think that was the original question before all the retarded arguements broke out

Geez am married ,I have children and I moderate , need to narrow the parameters please!

Last week my husband tried to argue with me about not wanting to argue that was pretty retarded

The most retarded argument to day , in this thread but I just got on line so this could be topped with in the hour , . . . .I never underestimate the absurdity of stupidity

Comment

I will not leave Brisbane. I have plans for leaving Brisbane one day but they are private.
        Santa has been calling me a "liar" and saying I murdered defenceless people. What concession should I allow somebody like that?

For the last time, put on the gi. If you have lied about your weight class, I want to know why. Lying is pointless.
        What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
        http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

I'll help with any costs associated with making this fight happen.

If this happens in the summer, i will travel to australia with you guys.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
          3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
          I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
          That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
          Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
          I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1
            I'll help with any costs associated with making this fight happen.

If this happens in the summer, i will travel to australia with you guys.
            Don't be a dunce, you're 17. The money you've saved up should go towards further education or covering your future rent or starting a Roth IRA, not paying to see some mentally unstable Australian get beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hog Father
              Don't be a dunce, you're 17. The money you've saved up should go towards further education or covering your future rent or starting a Roth IRA, not paying to see some mentally unstable Australian get beat up.
              Two words: Nude beaches.

Plus, i'm joining the air force, so I'm set, in my mind.

I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
              I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1
                Two words: Nude beaches.

Plus, i'm joining the air force, so I'm set, in my mind.
                No. You are NOT giving your hard-earned waiter money to a bunch of strangers on the Internet, and that is FINAL, mister! Now go wash up, you are going straight to bed!

No reading any comic books, I better not see any lights on when I come up to check on you later! And you better not be masturbating either, or I'll-- don't you give me that look! Oh, you're gonna get it, young man!

Comment

Well, i mean, mah money would more likely go to my plane ticket to Aus/back, and a motel and stuff.

I've really always wanted to go to Aus, beating up dickhead is just a plus.

I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Christensen
                    I will not leave Brisbane. I have plans for leaving Brisbane one day but they are private.
                    Toby, your secrets are of interest to no one but yourself. Nobody cares!

Santa has been calling me a "liar"
                    You are a liar. You've lied several times in this thread.

and saying I murdered defenceless people.
                    While I suspect you're morally quite capable of something like that, and I do find it odd that your friends allegedly keep dying by violence, I doubt you murdered anyone. I doubt you could manage it.

What concession should I allow somebody like that?
                    How about not ducking out on your challenge? That's not about me, that's about you.

For the last time, put on the gi.
                    Fine, let's both do that then.

If you have lied about your weight class, I want to know why. Lying is pointless.
                    Where did you even get this? What the hell are you talking about?

Oh, fuck this. This is bullshit. You'll never agree to any reasonable terms. You're trolling and wriggling your way out of this.

You're a fight-ducking bitch and I'm not chasing you around any more. I've told you my terms, and they're completely in line with the standards here. I've been more than fair, and Joe has been even fairer than that.

Meet reasonable terms or be labelled a fight-ducking bitch.

Comment

Santa has been calling me a "liar" and saying I murdered defenceless people. What concession should I allow somebody like that?

For the last time, put on the gi. If you have lied about your weight class, I want to know why. Lying is pointless.
                      I am Santa's gi.

Is it not the winter of discontent?

Do thouest not claim that I, microbe of the bearded one's gi, smelly of the first sort, and grappler of thine, make first challenge and hereb say unto thee.......

You are but a troll. Admit now and go in peace. Deny and accept the challenge, but you are a tard, benign neverless, but still a tard of the largest sort,

TOBY CHRISTENSEN

ANGRY SPASTIC

TROLL OF BULLSHIDO FROM THE YEAR 2002

SUPREME TROLL

MAY HE DIE IN PEACE

AMEN (or whaterver it is that they say about trolls in that period of time}
                      Last edited by hungryjoe; 1/03/2009 3:55am, .
                      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

"I will not leave Brisbane. I have plans for leaving Brisbane one day but they are private. "

This. This right here. He thinks he's leaving us a mystery. In his mind this statement just sets up the suspense and drama that make him such a romantic figure to us all. My god, what will Toby do? How will he ever escape the horrors of Brisbane? Is his application to MI6 going to be approved? Will Obama appoint him Surgeon General? Will he get gender reassignment surgery? We'd better stay tuned to find out!
                        It seems to me that the Sanjuriu Martial Art is not in guestion, but, rather the character of Mr. Galt.
                        -AkidoMom

Comment

Originally posted by MrGalt
                          "I will not leave Brisbane. I have plans for leaving Brisbane one day but they are private. "

This. This right here. He thinks he's leaving us a mystery.
                          YouTube - The Specials -- U.S. Bill's Secret Identity

Comment

...well, shit. Toby's banninated.

I knew it was coming, but didn't know when.

Toby, I won't miss you, and it's obvious you were going to worm your way out of any real challenge, but...shit.

I have looked at a map of Australia and I see that Brisbane is on the eastern coast. It looks nice. I like seashores.

If I ever visit Australia, and I expect I will, I'll try to look you up and arrange a match. I won't accept any stupid provisions, of course. I probably won't bring any rattan weapons with me, so it would have to be hand-to-hand. I will bring a camera, and I'll give Bullshido ample notice. Anyone who wants to can meet up with me. I won't assault you illegally or force anything on you, but if you duck, that will be known to every damn person in this forum.

Joe, I owe you many drinks. When next I'm down your way or you're up mine, let's make good on that.

Comment

There is the familiar smell of

Last edited by Point_Blank; 1/03/2009 4:13pm, . Reason: wording

Comment

Good by Toby, America loves you! :laughing9

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X