Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most retarded arguments you've ever seen/heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good.

Now, what belt rank are you?

You made the challenge. You fight the fight.
    Indeed I did. I am not ducking out over a judogi. I fought a judoka once who was in a shirt under different rules, but hey they were crazy times.

We weigh around the same. That's good.

You've granted me allowance for a weapon. That could almost be called "generous".

One thing bothers me though; either you think I'm in a wheelchair or I'm not. Which is it? To quote the great Ledger "Y so serious"?
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Originally posted by Don't Shoot Me Santa
      Fine. I will wear the same.
      Answer your PM
      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Toby puts the "moron" in "morion". I bet that's what he wears.
        I have a feeling Toby is going to show up like this...

Comment

My belt rank was green. Why does it matter?

You choose one weapon of the two Codos named; I get the other. If you get the longsword, I get the three-section staff. If you get the three-section staff, I get the longsword.

You fight this fight yourself. I fight this fight myself. Agree to this in your next reply or bitch out.

You provide full travel funds to escrow or a mutually agreed holder, or you travel to me. Agree to this in your next reply or you bitch out.

Let's do this.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe
            Answer your PM
            The system says I did. I have only seen one PM from you today. Did you send another?

Comment

HA HA HA! You were SERIOUS about three section staffs and longswords?!

Oh shit oh dear.

No, YOU said I could get a weapon. I will too. I just will.

Also, judo doesn't use weapons, but seeing as you were so generous as to allow me a weapon I may take you up on the offer.

It is absolutely agreed that we fight this fight ourselves.

Again it strikes me as odd that you seem worried about a guy in a "wheelchair"
              What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Toby Christensen, you are a bitch of the highest order.

Comment

I'm not worried about fighting you, Toby. I just want a fight, not some silly shit that you dream up.

Go back and read what I said, you fight-ducking bitch. I agreed to Codos' idea that we fight with the weapons and some other people were going to use in a fight that never worked out. If you prefer we both fight bare-handed, good. If not, you're a fight-ducking bitch.

Alas, you are not agreeing to escrow or travel. Which makes you a fight-ducking bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Christensen
                    I would wear a collarless shirt, long pants, boots and a helmet.

YAAAAAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Hesperus
                      Toby Christensen, you are a bitch of the highest order.
                      Hesperus, My Mum's dog's name is Hesper and she outranks both of us.
                      What am I?:

Comment

I'm not worried about fighting you, Toby. I just want a fight, not some silly shit that you dream up.

Go back and read what I said, you fight-ducking bitch. I agreed to Codos' idea that we fight with the weapons and some other people were going to use in a fight that never worked out. If you prefer we both fight bare-handed, good. If not, you're a fight-ducking bitch.

Alas, you are not agreeing to escrow or travel. Which makes you a fight-ducking bitch.
                        Let Annatrocity and Rudy decide over staffs and swords. Different issue.

I agree to escrow. I've already said so.
                        What am I?:

Comment

Escrow in what amount? You agreed to $1,000 Australian, which isn't even close to the right amount. Do you agree to put the full amount of my reasonable travel expenses in escrow? You've never agreed to that.

I see that you now do not want to fight with weapons. That is fine too. We shall both fight empty-handed.

Comment

Is being a fight-ducking bitch a bannable offense?

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Christensen
                              HA HA HA! You were SERIOUS about three section staffs and longswords?!

Oh shit oh dear.

No, YOU said I could get a weapon. I will too. I just will.

Also, judo doesn't use weapons, but seeing as you were so generous as to allow me a weapon I may take you up on the offer.

It is absolutely agreed that we fight this fight ourselves.

Again it strikes me as odd that you seem worried about a guy in a "wheelchair"
                              I am Santa's second.

I need no gi.

I want no weapon.

I have miles mutherfucker.

Santa is weigh above your weight class (yes, pun intended fucktard).

Do you accept the challenge? Santa and I will arrange flight at your expense. If you cannot affort such expense, please let us know and I will also arrange your overnight sleep at my abode.

No, we will not be coming there, but you are heartedly enjoined to come here.

Minneapolis seems to be a good place.

If you cannot bear the cost of said expense, we will do all possible to bring you here, at my expense for travel only. If you have to sleep in the cold of night, so be it, for you are asshole, smell of shit, and only becoming to the lowest of pig hovel.

Be yea victorious, I will pay for your travel back to the great downunder at first clASS. Honest and without doubt having my head hung low,

Joe
                              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Joe, that works fine for me. If he wins, I'll pay along with you for his first class flight back, and I'll admit my defeat on this forum.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X