Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most retarded arguments you've ever seen/heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you need to know who my second is? My second is there to make sure I get only the fight I agreed to. He's not there to fight in my stead. Yours will do the same. You fight on your own behalf, as it was your challenge, or you are a coward.

The judogi was your idea, not mine. If you don't wear one, specify what we both shall wear, and don't waste my time with ridiculous asymmetries in the rules, here or anywhere else.

The escrow is not negotiable. Agree to it in the full amount of my travel expenses or travel here.

Why do my vital stats and belt rank matter? You decided to fight me. It's too late to worry about this.

Comment

Quack.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Christensen
        Who do you nominate as your second? Also I refuse to wear a judogi. Whoring oneself to Orientophilia is for millions and millions of other people (hence people needing to set up Bullshido)
        On the behalf of all Australia, I'd just like to say that we're not with this guy. :XXspermy:

Comment

Originally posted by pontoon
          On the behalf of all Australia, I'd just like to say that we're not with this guy. :XXspermy:
          Hey, I would never judge Australia by one loon. We have our share of crazies here, too.

Toby is clearly not representative of Australian Bullies, and in fact he has never shown up at any Australian Throwdown and never will. He knows they'd show him how the rat chews the cheese.

Comment

What do they matter...

Well... You could be 8ft tall and 160kg, or 4ft9 in and 45kg. It IS important.

I refuse to wear a judogi. What possible use could I have for it? It's just you DID judo and judo is practised in a judogi.

People of other styles at least wear a loincloth and I at least wear shorts and boots. It's not "asymmetrical" about the rules. It's being very basic. Why should I fight in something I have never fought or trained in ever or even WORN ONCE.

A second was because you believe I'm frail. If I'm frail, then under the old rules, I get a second. You also mentioned that I get to use a weapon and I will bear that in mind.

You've made ridiculous comments about a man in a wheelchair. Well, then by your logic that's all you're facing. Shouldn't be a problem (some of the powerlifters from my gym days could have grabbed and smashed people, but they're not part of this discussion).
            What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Why does my height and weight matter? What would it change about the rules? I'm your opponent. You are mine. That was your challenge, and I think it's a fine idea. What do you intend to do about the information?

I did judo, a long time ago. Who cares? You're just making silly rules in order to bitch out of this. Wear what you like, but specify what you wear, and I shall wear the same. Don't bother with silly stipulations like "pants owned by Toby Christensen" or something.

What "old rules"? This was your challenge, Toby. Fight it yourself, and stop making up stupid loopholes.

ESCROW. Don't avoid this point again. Escrow for the full amount of my travel expenses, or you travel here and I put your expenses in escrow. If you ignore this again or don't agree to it, you bitched out.

Comment

And naturally I wish to know your vital statistics.

I mean, are you average, tall short heavy light?

How to you propose I give you your challenge costs?

Judo relies on judogis.

The "old rules" can be found in books like the one I mentioned.
                What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

I mean, are you average, tall short heavy light?

Judo relies on judogis.

Not all judo is done in a gi. I train in no gi judo. I bet Santa would have no problem fighting in no gi. What would you wear to this challenge match, Toby?

Comment

I think they should cut the crap and both fight nekkid.

Comment

There's nothing natural about it, since you have already challenged me to a fight, but to put an end to this nonsense, I'm 5'9" and weigh 200. That's too much, of course, but I can cut weight before the fight.

You put my challenge costs in an escrow account, or turn them over to a mutually agreed holder. We certify that you have handed over the full amount I specify as my reasonable costs. I present receipts well in advance to prove my costs. The referee declares a winner, and the winner gets the money.

Judo relies on judogis.
                      Every judoka on this site is going to hand you your ass over this one. Judo relies on no such thing; it can be used in a fight with ordinary clothing. Unless you are proposing a judo rules match, this is pure bullshit. You are trying to duck the fight.

You made the challenge. You fight the fight.

Comment

I would wear a collarless shirt, long pants, boots and a helmet.
                        Also, what the hell is wrong asking for an opponent's vital statistics.

To give you an idea:

The tallest man I have met was 7ft9in
                        The shortest woman was 4ft8

One of my uncles is 6ft7, one of my brothers is 5ft9

They're a system of numbers, perfectly uncomplicated.
                        What am I?:

Comment

What kind of helmet?

Comment

Fine. I will wear the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Beezer
                              What kind of helmet?
                              Toby puts the "moron" in "morion". I bet that's what he wears.

Comment

At 155lb (70.45kg) you should have no problem.

I will second and wear no judo-gi.

I have always wanted to visit down under.

Can we perhaps bring Sochin with us (for moral support only as he's out of your weight class and you've already cowered out of that one)?

Silly internet challenges = troll fu = my dog is bigger than your dog
                                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X