NY Combat Sambo looking for a new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY Combat Sambo looking for a new home

Unfortunately due to unforseen events, our landlord had to close their doors...putting us on the street. So, NY Combat Sambo is scoping out new locations for our club. Classes are suspended until further notice. We have a few irons in the fire, but any other options will be helpful...

Any NY area real estate people who want to leand a hand, please shoot me an e-mail!

Thanks guys!
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

You can crash at my place.

Comment

Long trip. But, I will keep it in mind. I love Seattle...great coffee. We order our coffee from Cafe Umbria
      One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Comment

We'd love to have you in Indiana, but I think the only thing we have to offer is a lot of corn.

Comment

You guys can have the ol' GM plant in my town!

Comment

Maybe it's time to call it "Los Angeles Combat Sambo."

*nudge nudge, hint hint*
            Punch Kick Choke MMA Blog

My Interview with Phrost! My Interview with SamboSteve!

Comment

There's a whole island off the coast here in Maine that you can have. Sure it disappears at high tide, but no one's claimed it.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC0351
                There's a whole island off the coast here in Maine that you can have. Sure it disappears at high tide, but no one's claimed it.
                I can swim...

Comment

Come to Lolland.

In Lolland we pass teh dutchie after samb0 tiem.

it's important to stay relaxed yesh?

Comment

Originally posted by Jingle Lebells
                    ...pass teh dutchie...
                    Pass the pot? What's in it? Spacecake...
                    Originally posted by Jiujitsu77
                    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
                    Originally posted by Humanzee
                    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
                    Originally posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
                    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
                    The real deadly:

Comment

Originally posted by Zendokan
                      Pass the pot? What's in it? Spacecake...
                      LOL!

How was your xmas man?

Comment

LOL!

How was your xmas man?
                        It went, had dinner with my ex and my ex-family-in-law.
                        It was the first time that I saw them after they knew that we split up, expected trouble from my two ex-brothers-in-law (one owns a Muay Thai club, the other an English Boxing club). But it went well.

How was yours? Couldn't catch you anymore on the msn?
                        It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
                        The real deadly:

Comment

Originally posted by Zendokan
                          It went, had dinner with my ex and my ex-family-in-law.
                          It was the first time that I saw them after they knew that we split up, expected trouble from my two ex-brothers-in-law (one owns a Muay Thai club, the other an English Boxing club). But it went well.

How was yours? Couldn't catch you anymore on the msn?
                          Yeah i was pretty busy, visiting familyand explaining my momz (zomg i never see you, call me sometimes!) i was kinda busy.

basically in these before and after xmas days i did a lot of fucking, its like a youth hostel for girls here, except i dont torture them.
                          tonight i has date with an irish girl.
                          rawhr.

one of these days im going to catch a std i swear.

i start the BJJ first friday of jan. and my new years resolution is: 2009 ill do blue stripe exams and enter dutch open bjj.
                          just for fun.

Comment

Yeah i was pretty busy, visiting familyand explaining my momz (zomg i never see you, call me sometimes!) i was kinda busy.

basically in these before and after xmas days i did a lot of fucking, its like a youth hostel for girls here, except i dont torture them.
                            tonight i has date with an irish girl.
                            rawhr.

one of these days im going to catch a std i swear.

i start the BJJ first friday of jan. and my new years resolution is: 2009 ill do blue stripe exams and enter dutch open bjj.
                            just for fun.
                            The real deadly:

Comment

I know this is YMAS, but please don't clutter up Sambosteve's thread with useless drivel. The man deserves better than that.

That said, Austin is a really nice place to live Steve.
                              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X