X-arm the future of combat sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-arm the future of combat sports

ok so was bored last and starting browsing through the cable till I came across this show called X-arm. It was created by the Art Davie co-creator of the first UFCs alongside with Rorian. So I figured "eh why not"....holy shit was I wrong. It was total crap, yet utterly hilarious at the same time. Here is a promo vid of it, and what are your thoughts on it.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="YouTube - Ripe TV - XARM Tournament Promo name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="YouTube - Ripe TV - XARM Tournament Promo type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

btw dunno why it posted 2 videos

Comment

fucking retarded; the video and this thread.

Comment

Already at least one thread on this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Grinch
          Already at least one thread on this.
          Link? I couldn't find anything else under "x-arm"

Looks like a stupid show and reminds me of the knife fight from beat it. I am now so going to armbar someone next time I get into an arm wrestling match.

Comment

Why does every combat sport have to be accompanied by angry white boy music? Isn't it already "hardcore" enough that people are beating the shit out of each other?

Comment

No no no, this is a great idea. With a few other brilliant ideas we can cover all possible self-defense scenarios in an alive environment:

- fighting at a concert without spilling your beer

- fighting while changing a tire in an empty parking lot

- fighting while in the express lane at the grocery store

...Etc.

Comment

WRONG!!!! There is no CACC so there is NO WAY this is the future

(edit: I was wrong, they are capturing limbs like any good hooker would do, so this very well may be the future)
                Originally posted by OnceLost
                Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
                Originally posted by It is Fake
                I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Comment

If the show is trying to depict the future, the fighters should have way cooler uniforms than the ones they have now; like Mad Max/Gwar-style. I would probably watch the show then.

Comment

Originally posted by animlmthr
                    If the show is trying to depict the future, the fighters should have way cooler uniforms than the ones they have now; like Mad Max/Gwar-style. I would probably watch the show then.

Tron FTW
                    Originally posted by OnceLost
                    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
                    Originally posted by It is Fake
                    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapruder
                      Tron FTW
                      I *gasp* never got into Tron. I will school myself now...

Comment

Looks like the guys who training for MMA but knew they wouldn't pass a drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by datdamnmachine
                          Looks like the guys who training for MMA but knew they wouldn't pass a drug test.
                          Lol...yep. Hey, their wrists are tied together...maybe this was an Akidoka'a idea?

Comment

Originally posted by thorthe power
                            Lol...yep. Hey, their wrists are tied together...maybe this was an Akidoka'a idea?
                            that would be one fucked up aikidoka.

Comment

Hey you can't bash Aikidoka here! They'd DOMINATE this sport! They'd simply use their Ki to make their arms unbendable, and then throw the person with it because they are perfectly centered, and the person would magically flip over while the aikidoka held their arm causing the arm to tear off and the person to hit the ground with massive force. Tis t3h d34dly I TELLS YOU!
                              "Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes of this." - 山本 常朝

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X