BJJ Camp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJJ Camp?

I am in desperate need of a vacation. I have been tossing around some ideas. I can't quite afford Thailand for the moment but this looked cool

http://www.40degreesbjjcamps.com/

Has anyone done this? It doesn't give a real specific itinerary. I am specifically loking at theone in New York for January. I figure I could crash at a friends place and train.

This one time, at bjj camp...

Comment

I had a friend who wanted to go to one of those and was trying to get me to tag along. While it seems like it would be awesome, I just can't see spending that kind of money on 5 days of training.

I mean, you could get classes for almost half a year when you think about how much your spending on the camp, food, and lodging. Months of training will ultimately benefit me more then a week, IMO.

Still, if you have the money and happen to go please let me know how it is. I've always been curious

Comment

Originally posted by pontoon
        Originally posted by CoffeeFan
        I had a friend who wanted to go to one of those and was trying to get me to tag along... I've always been curious
        I can see where this thread is going...

Comment

Please tell me this story doesn't end in triangle choke.

Wait...did I just make a sexual innuendo related to grappling?

OH SHI-

Comment

rolling around with mature males is gay enough already, still some people feel to organise camps where you can after a long day of rolling share a tent?!

thats special...

Comment

Yes, BJJ is quite camp.

Comment

So you guys are saying if I go there might be homosexual activity?

I may have to rethink this, I don't want to be gay.

Comment

Give in to it, boy. Go with it. It's society's crime, not ours.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X