Forum F**kery Friday: You Got Served!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum F**kery Friday: You Got Served!

Ahh yes, it's Friday again and what does that mean? Well obviously it means slacking off at work and reading Bullshido. And not only that, but our new ancient tradition of fucking with other forums.

Now, as anyone with skill and experience in fucking with people knows, the easiest targets are those who take themselves too seriously. And coincidentally, when you do a HotBot search for "take themselves too seriously" + "stick up ass", the top result leads you to EmptyFlower, home of the most goddamn pretentious fucks ever to take up a Martial Art/Geriatric Fitness Program.

This type of attitude is typical in white people who think they're Chinese (or wish they were), so it's not really a surprise. But fear not good citizens, we have a cure! Crushing humiliation is the most effective means of removing a stick from someone's ass, especially since the fact that you don't have to actually make physical contact and get your hands dirty to remove it. (Unless such humiliation is in the form of an ass beating. Wow, lots of ass in this paragraph.)

Anyway, I wandered onto EmptyFrowners when the klaxons on my Butthurt Radar went off after posting the Tai Chi Robot video. In case you missed the video, I'll post it again here:

Here's one of the responses:

Since this feature is about responding to people on other forums (in case you missed that along with the third grade), I *SHOCKER* responded.

Here it is:

Now, I'm not sure if the GimptyFriars are the types to ban you for disagreeing, or for making their members look dumb, or for just being Phrost. So I took screenshots of the posts in case they're gone when I get back from joojeetso which I should be leaving for in about 5 minutes but I haven't showered yet and should really stop explaining the details of my schedule to the entire goddamn internet and actually get to it.

But if you'd like to keep an eye on it for me, and for great justice, here's the link to the thread.

Godspeed, soldier.

http://emptyflower.com/phpBB3/viewto...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Get that man a flattened cardboard box before he gets road rash.

Comment

Yep, still there.

Comment

No one dares respond to Phrost's mastery of Poppin' and Lockin'.

Comment

Lol brilliant! - I like how they didnt try explain what that training was actually meant for.

Comment

can I make myself an useful troll for once?

Comment

It's wu style tai chi. It was made explicitly for health benefits. There is a fighting form, but that definitely wasn't it.

Comment

Wait to see this!

This is how aikidokas warm-up

(I think it is Russia, at least the words are written in russian). Not a montage! notice the speakers...

http://es.YouTube - Техники от бойно изкуство Айкидо

Comment

wait- what?

Comment

As a Bboy myself, I approve of his technique and his style.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PETER P.
                        DAVE?!

Comment

"shame on bullshido for their making fun of someone they don't know showing an authentic training method of which they are IGNORANT" (from the respons phrost posted)

seriously! Tai chi breakdance.. and we are Ignorant!?!

Comment

I take back all the bad things I've said about Aikido! And leave it to the Ruskies to find the good in it. I wish there was a way to + rep the martial masters in the video because I don't know how the guy without the mask kept from busting up laughing.

Comment

OH SNAP, PHROST JUST GOT TOLD.

You need to back the fuck up on your sense of entitlement on our board, tough guy.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X