Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    It is useful and not a shitpost.
    You are the shittiest posting shitposter here.
    That's because I put effort in to the discussion. I don't rely on cheap tricks or drive-by sniping.

If Bullshido.net relied on your posting style, the domain would have been sold off a long time ago.

I'm glad to see your type of poster has dwindled down a count of almost zero.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
      I wonder if you are on that list Matt?
      There are 7 Phillips on the list.

Matt is not one of them.

FYI the list is still open to the public, on the petition site, and the organizers released a statement today about this event.

https://refusefascism.org/2017/05/21...ppence-regime/

UPDATE
      May. 22, 2017, at 09:28 AM

Refusefacism.org released a statement Sunday condemning the dox.

"It has come to our attention that a network of 'alt-right' fascists have, in the most cowardly and thuggish way, unleashed a campaign to dig into and publish everything they can find about the personal lives of the thousands of individuals who courageously and righteously signed the Call to Action issued by Refuse Fascism," they write. "In this same spirit, we will respond to this attack by exposing to the world the nature and danger posed by these fascist cowards, by defeating their attempts to destroy people’s lives, and by bringing forward even more people to stand up against the fascist regime to say: NO! We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America."

The website has not taken down the page listing every signatory of the petition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
        That's because I put effort in to the discussion. I don't rely on cheap tricks or drive-by sniping.

If Bullshido.net relied on your posting style, the domain would have been sold off a long time ago.

I'm glad to see your type of poster has dwindled down a count of almost zero.

You suffer from delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
          You suffer from delusions.
          Thanks, doc. It must be tough to diagnose people online all day long.

You suffer from an obsessive desire to ride my nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
            Thanks, doc. It must be tough to diagnose people online all day long.

You suffer from an obsessive desire to ride my nuts!
            Nope, he's breaking your balls, not riding your nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
              Nope, he's breaking your balls, not riding your nuts.
              I probably deserve it, either way.

I'm not trying to be annoying on purpose. I am what I am.

I'd blame autism, but I don't want to follow in the footsteps of Steven Seagal ("autistic with numbers") and Matt Phillips ("weaponized autist").

Comment

Late to the party (Matt left?)

Originally posted by Matt Phillips View Post
                I decided to accept the invite to the Jewish Alt-Right thing out of curiosity (to me "Jewish Alt-Right" is an oxymoron). It seems to be a slightly sarcastic Jewish identitarian group that shares a lot of memes.
                I just pictured the "recruitment" proces:

Techie: "Boss, there is a guy rallying in a frog costume wearing the flag of Israel."

Boss: "Quick, send him an invite, he is one of us!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                  Late to the party (Matt left?)
                  Not sure what happened there, not sure if: 1. he got butt hurt and left cause PShip out trolled a proud troll in a pepe costume by accident and just being himself or 2. if he left to dodge tough and telling questions about calls to violence and doxxing by his peers and friends or 3. if he is just busy with work.

I am going with 3. for now.

Comment

Hmmm.

Still no update but here is one in related Alt-Right news.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...im-hate-speech

Christian had been a prominent and vocal participant in recent “alt-right” rallies in Portland. At a “free speech rally” in Montavilla City Park on 29 April he was captured on video wrapped in an American flag, giving Nazi salutes. Earlier that day, police reportedly confiscated a baseball bat from him. Local reporters captured him yelling racial slurs and threatening to shoot “anyone who tries to disarm me”.

Cat Davila, who was among counterprotesters at the rally, said Christian “showed up part way through the event and came striding straight toward the counter-demonstrator crowd very purposefully waving a baseball bat by his side and staring us down”. As he drew closer, Davila said, police “blocked him and took his bat and from then on he just yelled a lot”.

What did he do?

Police in Portland, Oregon, have charged a white supremacist with a double murder and hate crimes, after he allegedly cut the throats of two passengers and stabbed another on a commuter train late on Friday afternoon.
                    I don't even know what to say at this point.

Comment

more from the article

Christian’s Facebook page revealed obsessive concern with far-right themes. In recent weeks he posted memes and other material attacking “antifascist” protesters who have clashed with various “alt-right” rallies around the country. In the lead-up to the April rally, he posted: “Looking for a couple guys or gals down to unmask anyone wear[ing] a mask at the upcoming Free Speech March”, referring to the anti-fascist practice of disguising protesters’ identities.
                      geeeeeee

I love the shared themes, shared media, and shared talking points.

You need to find better friends and peers Matt.
                      This is fucked up.

Comment

Fighting in a crowd or fighting the crowd??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUoXDZel...by=turnermaxuk

If women could beat the hell out of uninvited crowds, no one will ever mess with them! Period

Comment

Hmmm.

Still no update but here is one in related Alt-Right news.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...im-hate-speech

What did he do?

I don't even know what to say at this point.
                          Channel 4 report on the incident:

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4New...c_ref=NEWSFEED

The guys got stabbed trying to stop the killer from harassing a woman in a hijab. Apparently one of them was in the army for 23 years.

Comment

Just checking in to see if I missed Matt stopping by.

Comment

Not sure what happened there, not sure if: 1. he got butt hurt and left cause PShip out trolled a proud troll in a pepe costume by accident and just being himself or 2. if he left to dodge tough and telling questions about calls to violence and doxxing by his peers and friends or 3. if he is just busy with work.

I am going with 3. for now.
                              I saw Matt visit the site a week ago. Given the time passed, it's not option 3.

Not sure what's worse: option 1 or option 2.

Comment

Maybe he realized I wasn't kidding about the dangers of things like putting Jewish echoes around your screen name in 2017, and hanging out with skinheads.

He said he knows all their tats, gang signs, etc, right? Now he's the Boston face of Pepe, the KEK frog.

Come back, Matt. Stay in the light...Pepe was kidnapped once, too. His creator, Matt Furie, hates the fact that the symbol has been re purposed by hate squads. That's another way of confirming the symbol has been stolen and used by hate groups (the copyright owner of the frog said so).

You can try to save your frog the way NotYourShielf tried to "save" Gamergate and make it totally not about hate squads on the march...but I just don't think you, gamers in general, and moderate free speech advocates are equipped to deal with what's really out there in the shadows.

Where's the #SavePepe love, Matt? Could it be because that particular hashtag is a counter to Alt Right circles? (Matt Furie voted for Clinton, btw).

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/05/2017 3:04pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X