Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighting in a crowd

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Ann Coulter is scheduled to speak at Berkeley later this month.
    Already done...
    http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...=articlerecirc

    Comment


      #77
      Because nothing is more precious to the left than free speech.

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by BKR View Post

        So no PPV mayhem...

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
          There was a rumor that this lady was throwing glass bottles with lit M-80's in them into the crowd of her political opposition.
          She is shown in a still photo holding what looks like a wine bottle during the ruckus.
          If she was throwing glass bottles with lit m-80's in them at people at that event,
          A large firecracker will blow off fingers, and cause glass shrapnel to travel with sufficient velocity to cause permanent blindness if it hits the eyes.
          If she was actually doing that, life in prison on charges of assault, battery, attempted murder, and terrorism would be appropriate.
          No free passes due to her gender.
          I'm pretty sure that throwing an un-aimed projectile into a crowd was punishable by death under Roman law.

          We know what needs to happen.

          Comment


            #80
            The “Jesus Will Judge You” jacket is awesome.

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by Matt Phillips View Post
              What is the story with the police? Civil order will collapse if they keep doing this. America is becoming a Weimar Republic LARP
              Seriously. I went to an anti fascist rally here in London a few weeks back and the police managed to keep the two groups separate pretty much the whole time. Meanwhile across the pond there seem to be brawls with clubs every other week.

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by Mandem View Post
                Seriously. I went to an anti fascist rally here in London a few weeks back and the police managed to keep the two groups separate pretty much the whole time. Meanwhile across the pond there seem to be brawls with clubs every other week.
                We're trying to let the moron population thin itself out.

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                  We're trying to let the moron population thin itself out.
                  My god that would take forever.

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                    My god that would take forever.
                    You have to start somewhere.

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
                      Because nothing is more precious to the left than free speech.
                      Trying to hide it in the guise of "cannot guarantee safety" appears to be the common tactic.

                      I wonder if they are still hosting controversial lefty or other viewpoint speakers?

                      I suspect the truth is they are engaging in "viewpoint suppression".

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                        So no PPV mayhem...
                        yeah, potential for massive entertainment suppressed.

                        There ought to be a law or amendment or something...

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          Trying to hide it in the guise of "cannot guarantee safety" appears to be the common tactic.

                          I wonder if they are still hosting controversial lefty or other viewpoint speakers?

                          I suspect the truth is they are engaging in "viewpoint suppression".


                          The Ben Franklin quote comes to mind.

                          "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
                            The Ben Franklin quote comes to mind.

                            "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            Yeah...

                            In this case, they want to give up other people's liberty to ensure their own safety.

                            Comment


                              #89
                              So are we all in agreement then that hippies are pussies??

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                                So are we all in agreement then that hippies are pussies??
                                And hairy.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X