Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighting in a crowd

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    What is the story with the police? Civil order will collapse if they keep doing this. America is becoming a Weimar Republic LARP

    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
      Here's what crazy, there is a defunct gofundme page for the White supremacist dude.


      It's funny how this is a microcosm of regular media with two different angles.

      Her gofundme picture:



      His former gofundme picture:
      I have watched this video in slow motion, frame by frame, a dozen times.
      And from the video, it looks like this lady just put her hands up in front of her in a defensive posture as the man approached,
      and then as his hand went back to punch her in the face, then she
      moved her hand towards him.
      I have to say, that I hope the man in the video has charges pressed against him if this video was the extent of that lady’s “violent” activities.
      Regardless of her online comment of wanting to take “100 Nazi scalps” from the people that she opposed at the rally, in the real world, according to this video footage,
      it looks like some guy punched her full force in the face for her taking a non-threatening defensive posture.
      If that is the case, I hope he does time.
      I don't agree with the lady's politics,
      and I do not say this because she is a woman and her opponent was a man,
      but rather because by looking at the video frame by frame,
      she appeared to be purely defensive, and he appeared to be the one initiating violence.
      Meanwhile, we all talk about the man on woman strike,
      but there is little media coverage of the man beyond them who was getting stomped and kicked while on the ground.
      I too, was guilty of ignoring that person's worse beat down at first, because the social-psycho eye catch of a male-female physical confrontation is naturally distracting from other details to the human brain.
      Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 4/18/2017 5:20pm, .

      Comment


        #63
        Some reports claim she was throwing glass bottles immediately before those shots.
        Looks as if she still has one in her hand here.

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by ChenPengFi View Post
          Some reports claim she was throwing glass bottles immediately before those shots.
          Looks as if she still has one in her hand here.

          It's possible, but I did not see object throwing in the video source that I was able to access.

          Comment


            #65
            Some reports claim she was throwing glass bottles immediately before those shots.
            Looks as if she still has one in her hand here.



            *correction* It's allegedly falling out of her bag.

            Comment


              #66

              Comment


                #67
                Hahahaha, Moldylocks...

                Comment


                  #68
                  Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                  I have watched this video in slow motion, frame by frame, a dozen times.
                  And from the video, it looks like this lady just put her hands up in front of her in a defensive posture as the man approached,
                  and then as his hand went back to punch her in the face, then she
                  moved her hand towards him.
                  I have to say, that I hope the man in the video has charges pressed against him if this video was the extent of that lady’s “violent” activities.
                  Regardless of her online comment of wanting to take “100 Nazi scalps” from the people that she opposed at the rally, in the real world, according to this video footage,
                  it looks like some guy punched her full force in the face for her taking a non-threatening defensive posture.
                  If that is the case, I hope he does time.
                  I don't agree with the lady's politics,
                  and I do not say this because she is a woman and her opponent was a man,
                  but rather because by looking at the video frame by frame,
                  she appeared to be purely defensive, and he appeared to be the one initiating violence.
                  Meanwhile, we all talk about the man on woman strike,
                  but there is little media coverage of the man beyond them who was getting stomped and kicked while on the ground.
                  I too, was guilty of ignoring that person's worse beat down at first, because the social-psycho eye catch of a male-female physical confrontation is naturally distracting from other details to the human brain.
                  Edit: Nevermind, I see Chen wrote the same thing.
                  Last edited by BKR; 4/18/2017 5:49pm, .

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                    I have watched this video in slow motion, frame by frame, a dozen times.
                    And from the video, it looks like this lady just put her hands up in front of her in a defensive posture as the man approached,
                    and then as his hand went back to punch her in the face, then she
                    moved her hand towards him.


                    it looks like some guy punched her full force in the face for her taking a non-threatening defensive posture.
                    If that is the case, I hope he does time.
                    I don't agree with the lady's politics,
                    and I do not say this because she is a woman and her opponent was a man,
                    but rather because by looking at the video frame by frame,
                    she appeared to be purely defensive, and he appeared to be the one initiating violence.
                    Meanwhile, we all talk about the man on woman strike,
                    but there is little media coverage of the man beyond them who was getting stomped and kicked while on the ground.
                    I too, was guilty of ignoring that person's worse beat down at first, because the social-psycho eye catch of a male-female physical confrontation is naturally distracting from other details to the human brain.
                    I have to wonder though why did she move toward him and not away?? It just seems like a silly thing for someone "defensive" to do.

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                      I have to wonder though why did she move toward him and not away?? It just seems like a silly thing for someone "defensive" to do.
                      Turning your back on your opponent is always a risky proposition
                      (unless you are a skilled thrower who has achieved grips and kuzushi on your opponent or you are planning a trick back strike like a spinning backfist, spinning elbow or spinning back kick, and this lady showed no such skills).
                      If you cannot outrun a stronger opponent, sometimes it is instinctive to turn and face the threat.
                      Clinching into (going towards) a superior striker is now a tactic taught in many self-defense schools,
                      and was always part of the boxing repertoire.
                      Not that she exercised a proper boxing nor Jiu-Jitsu clinch.
                      Still, her choice of range management does not contradict a possible defensive strategy on her part
                      (besides her failure to avoid such a situation entirely by not attending or not choosing to leave earlier when signs of conflict "heat" started to surface)
                      I am not trying to be dense, and in fact,
                      I disagree with the lady's stated politics,
                      but even watching the video that claims she was throwing glass bottles,
                      I am not sure that I saw any evidence where she actually threw a glass bottle.
                      However, I have not yet watched that one frame by frame yet, and will not have time to do so immediately.
                      Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 4/18/2017 7:31pm, .

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Ann Coulter is scheduled to speak at Berkeley later this month.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Ann Coulter is scheduled to speak at Berkeley later this month
                          That will likely be blocked.

                          Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


                          KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

                          In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                          Luta Livre flees the fight,
                          Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                          Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

                          Comment


                            #73
                            LOL! Crazy broad tried the chun on retarded wanker and failed.

                            Comment


                              #74
                              LOL

                              Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


                              KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

                              In De Janerio, in blackest night,
                              Luta Livre flees the fight,
                              Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
                              Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
                                Turning your back on your opponent is always a risky proposition
                                (unless you are a skilled thrower who has achieved grips and kuzushi on your opponent or you are planning a trick back strike like a spinning backfist, spinning elbow or spinning back kick, and this lady showed no such skills).
                                If you cannot outrun a stronger opponent, sometimes it is instinctive to turn and face the threat.
                                Clinching into (going towards) a superior striker is now a tactic taught in many self-defense schools,
                                and was always part of the boxing repertoire.
                                Not that she exercised a proper boxing nor Jiu-Jitsu clinch.
                                Still, her choice of range management does not contradict a possible defensive strategy on her part
                                (besides her failure to avoid such a situation entirely by not attending or not choosing to leave earlier when signs of conflict "heat" started to surface)
                                I am not trying to be dense, and in fact,
                                I disagree with the lady's stated politics,
                                but even watching the video that claims she was throwing glass bottles,
                                I am not sure that I saw any evidence where she actually threw a glass bottle.
                                However, I have not yet watched that one frame by frame yet, and will not have time to do so immediately.
                                There was a rumor that this lady was throwing glass bottles with lit M-80's in them into the crowd of her political opposition.
                                She is shown in a still photo holding what looks like a wine bottle during the ruckus.
                                If she was throwing glass bottles with lit m-80's in them at people at that event,
                                A large firecracker will blow off fingers, and cause glass shrapnel to travel with sufficient velocity to cause permanent blindness if it hits the eyes.
                                If she was actually doing that, life in prison on charges of assault, battery, attempted murder, and terrorism would be appropriate.
                                No free passes due to her gender.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X