• MrBadGuy
    replied
    As far as how it was done besides cheating
    I think we've answered our own questions here

Leave a comment:

• svt2026
    replied
    What the fuck was that.

The only Ki/Chi demonstration I ever saw that I couldnt explain was nationally televised of the breaking competition held by ISKA. The demo involved breaking bricks. First break was 5 bricks stacked, the stack was hit and only the middle one broke. Next break 3 Bricks. Stack was hit and the bottom one broke. As far as how it was done besides cheating, I have no clue.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid Pantaloons
    replied
    Fuck it.

I should start a cult. I should start a cult and get my share of the pie. I want mindless followers that believes this shit AND is willing to sleep under a bridge so that they can give me all their savings.

I think lebell even wrote a complete guide on how to create a mcdojo:)

Leave a comment:

• mrblackmagic
    replied
    Make it stop! Make it stop! Make it stop!!1!
    Last edited by mrblackmagic; 11/19/2008 8:52am, .

Leave a comment:

• Lindz
    replied
    Originally posted by ADM
    That last video can't be for real, seriously ... it can't be. I'll lose faith in humanity if it were.
    But wait there's more
    YouTube - Electromagnetic Energy & Buddha Nature (Lama Dondrup Dorje)
    YouTube - Annual Pathgate Retreat: 2005
    The techniques in this one start off looking chunny but then he gets back to the chi silliness.
    YouTube - Demonstration by Dr. Yeung from 1996

I have to wonder; if I'd seen these while I was doing the booj would I have seen the resemblance.

Leave a comment:

• DunkelAnanas
    replied
    Someone call up Anonymous, I think we've got a cult here.

Leave a comment:

• MrGalt
    replied
    Originally posted by MastaFighta
    Here's a better angle of the fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jf3Gc2a0_8
    I feel really sad when I watch that video. I think that the feeling I get when I see that video is why these things get perpetuated. The only real alternative to complying with this nonsense is punching a pathetic old man in the face, knowing that his life derives meaning solely from the belief that he can't be punched in the face.

Leave a comment:

• ADM
    replied
    That last video can't be for real, seriously ... it can't be. I'll lose faith in humanity if it were.

Leave a comment:

• Lindz
    replied
    YouTube - The Wondrous World of Chi Power
    same guy but more lulzy. You really have to see the part where he projects his chi down a whole line of students

Leave a comment:

• Nihonto
    replied
    Everyone knows there is no such thing as Chi

It's called "Ki"

And you have to take 50 years of Aikido or Buj or some other NON-SPORT Japanese (must be Japanese) martial art, and only then will you understand it ... It's kind of like "The Force"

Proof:
    YouTube - Ueshiba the Archmage ?

Leave a comment:

• Diesel_tke
    replied
    I love the one toe up and one toe down thing. He just told the whole world how to nullify his martial art. So now I'm a black belt in that art. I'm gonna e-mail him for my belt.

***off to practice my toe lifts***

Leave a comment:

• mahasamatman
    replied
    You made it two minutes?!

Originally posted by Rancid Pantaloons
    you should pay me back for the 2 minutes I used to open those links and realize that this was silly nonsense.

Bill duff please
    You made it two minutes? I don't think I made it to 20 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• MastaFighta
    replied
    Originally posted by CoffeeFan
    Here's a better angle of the fight:

YouTube - 「柳 龍拳(合気達人)」対戦結果:探偵ファイル

Leave a comment:

• DunkelAnanas
    replied
    The choreography in your average wuxia movie is much better than this. The videos OP posted must of had a special effects budget of $10. Seriously, this was just terrible.

Trollshido in T Minus 10

Leave a comment:

• Bradda88
    replied
    Kamikazekatze,
    You're a moron. You have wasted my time. Your lama donkey scroad is a fake. Most of all, that Dojo and the fools who attend it should hang their sensei by the nut bag for having him do the demo. Last but not least, the karate kid who flopped around from "lama power" needs a smack in the head. Please suicide now.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X