Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar Validated My Entire Philosophy on Life! (Oh Yeah, Romoshop Contest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brock Lesnar Validated My Entire Philosophy on Life! (Oh Yeah, Romoshop Contest)

First of all, I'd just like to take a moment and address all those people who laughed at me whenever I sang the praises of pro wrestling, who peppered my PM box with little red dots at my intro thread which claimed pro wrestling was just as viable a martial art as tae kwon do. Now that I have their attention, I'd like to say:

WHOOOOO! YOU CAN'T SEE ME! WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN THE 36 INCH COCKSWORD AND THE POWER OF BROCKAMANIA TOTALLY DESTROYS YOU! CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLL WHAT THE BROCK IS COOKING! YEAH! UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! :icon_thum

(Feels good. Feels damn good.) Okay, now that that's out of my system, I would like to draw your attention to a bet I recently made with forum member Kentucky Fried Choking. The specifics were that should Randy derail the unstoppable frate train, I would change my username to "Randy's Candy" and use a crude photoshop involving myself, the former champion, and jailhouse romance for an avatar. But that's not how it went down, is it, my friend?

So now I have a problem: I want to saddle Mr. Choking with the most embarassing username and avatar combination possible, to remind him to never bet against the power of Brock. Thus, this thread: Post your best ideas for KFC's new name, and your best Brock themed romoshops for possible avatar. Winner gets to see his idea displayed every time KFC posts.

How about Swock Blocker?

Comment

Fuck. And I just got this name.

Comment

So far we have: Swock Blocker. While not a bad suggestion, I'm looking for something a little cruder and more homoerotic, like say, Schlongswordsman. Oh, and here's a source picture of Brock for you Photoshoppers out there.

Comment

Lesnar's Cock'Lovin Manboobs.

Comment

Captain CockSword (Instead of Captain Feathersword?)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Tortelli
              I want to saddle Mr. Choking with the most embarassing username and avatar combination possible
              Our man Raz has had some pretty outstanding avatars already...

*hums something something BIG FAT SEX*

Comment

Brockaholic

or my personal favorite.

Child Mo'Lesnar

Comment

Child Mo'Lesnar....has a ring to it. Rivington, I appreciate the input but I'm looking for something a little shorter and punchier. Anyway, when I think man-boobs I think of someone like Eric Esch or Teila Tuli. Brock has "Pectorals".

As for the Captain Cocksword picture...while I like the direction your thinking in, the sword he's holding is just too tiny to represent the awesome power of Brock's phallic armament.

Comment

So, as someone else who picked Lesner, I have to ask. How are you going to react when he loses to Nogueira?

Also, on topic, the new avatar image should feature the F-5 in some fashion.

Comment

I found some more shit you all can work with.

RAPEFACE

Accountant by day, ass kicker by night.

If it's a crime to be awesome, then I'm guilty as charged.

Comment

Brock Mongler <<< My fav

Brocktastic

Brocks Prison Buddy

Garglin Brock Knob

I am so going to hell for this...

Comment

Cock Brocker

Brocknophiliac

Brock back mountain

or even better. Get the picture or gif or Lesnar Riding Herring's back like a horse with the name Brock Back Mounted

Comment

Comment

I gotta go with the F5 of the shark. Not homoerotic, but ridiculous enough to kick ass.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X