Leave a comment:

• TheRuss
    replied
    Dadaist trolling? I like it!

Leave a comment:

• MrBadGuy
    replied
    When was kimbo slice even mentioned?

Also, who the hell signs their name at the bottom of their post?! We know who it is. Your name is to the left of your post.

Leave a comment:

• EDBT1st
    replied
    kimbo slice :(

my opinion on kimbo slice is that he needs to be more cautious of opponents punches becaues the last fight was dissapointing:qright6: my point is this: do not underestamate you opponent

EDBT1st ohhhh and good job brock even though u worked in fake wwe

Leave a comment:

• Kid Miracleman
    replied
    I can just picture Squerli tryin' ta get a nut, so move yo butt, to the dance floor...

Leave a comment:

• 3moose1
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRuss
    Like a schoolgirl.
    Fuck, now we're going to have squerlli on this thread's nuts...

Leave a comment:

• TheRuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake Plissken
    so nice my inadvertant typo has made you giddy.
    Like a schoolgirl.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRuss
    Every time I think of BROK LENAR vs. chunners, the mental image my mind provides is of a bowling ball ripping through a flock of geese. Flapping everywhere.

We need to make this happen somehow.
    so nice my inadvertant typo has made you giddy.

Leave a comment:

• M1K3
    replied
    Originally posted by Holy Moment
    With a little bit of luck and effort....... Maybe, just maybe this can get really out of hand. I think the first step would be to take down this thread and act like the whole thing is true.
    Yeah, but if you read my original post in the other thread its pretty obvious its not true. At least it should be.

Leave a comment:

• Holy Moment
    replied
    Imagine if this gets all blown out of proportion and Lesnar some how hears about it, gets annoyed, goes down to Emins WT school and breaks him in half.
    With a little bit of luck and effort....... Maybe, just maybe this can get really out of hand. I think the first step would be to take down this thread and act like the whole thing is true.

Leave a comment:

• hoodedmonk
    replied
    Lesner should just walk in during a seminar and proceed to assault and batter him in front of a video camera just like the shit move he pulled on Cheung. (not making excuses for Willie in any way shape or form)

Leave a comment:

• TheRuss
    replied
    Every time I think of BROK LENAR vs. chunners, the mental image my mind provides is of a bowling ball ripping through a flock of geese. Flapping everywhere.

Originally posted by Kambei Shimada
    Imagine if this gets all blown out of proportion and Lesnar some how hears about it, gets annoyed, goes down to Emins WT school and breaks him in half.
    We need to make this happen somehow.

Leave a comment:

• hoodedmonk
    replied
    Originally posted by Kambei Shimada

It may actually do the _ing _un community some good, dont forget Emin is a ''grandmaster'' while Lesnar is just a ''sportfighter.''
    The Gods could not possibly be this good to us............could they?
    :biblethum

Leave a comment:

• Kambei Shimada
    replied

It may actually do the _ing _un community some good, dont forget Emin is a ''grandmaster'' while Lesnar is just a ''sportfighter.''

Leave a comment:

• Beorn
    replied
    i just liked the link to the sherdog thread where emin shows once again that hes been the worldest loudest pussy for at least 13 years

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X