Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there more story or not?

Comment

Ted's daughter was totally giving me the eye. You know what I'm talkin' about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Miracleman
        Found a video of him giving a demo for one of the local Dallas TV stations:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/gr...emo/1796314266

Hurm.

Hey Bill, Why are you walking around with a stick tied to your finger?

Bill (with a wild look in his eyes): BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung-Fu Joe
          Well, at least if we go to his website, we can earn our Jiu-Jitsu Teacher Certificate for just $95 (for a limited time, of course)! This guy can't be full of shit-- he's been inducted into the World Martial Arts Hall of Fame AND the World Head of Family Sokeship Council! He's got a 9th-Degree Black Belt (though, his site does neglect to mention which art he has a Black Belt in).

And look at him! He's 60, but still in good shape! That must mean he's qualified to teach martial arts, right?

http://www.blackbeltinabox.com/

--Joe
          If you scroll down to the very bottom of the black-belt-in-a-box page, there a link that takes you here:
          http://www.godlovestheworld.com/

Comment

fuck dr Ted.

i want pics of Ted's daughter.

MOAR PICS111!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
              fuck dr Ted.

i want pics of Ted's daughter.

MOAR PICS111!!!
              Can't help you there - but I do see he's looking for a business partner on this side Atlantic
              http://london.craigslist.co.uk/spa/862162732.html

This could be your chance to make a quick million, and weasel your way into his daughter's pants while you're at it. Actually, I think I might apply for the job myself.

Comment

I checked on the World Head of Family Sokeship website and he isnt listed there either for 1999.

Comment

To quote his UK ad,

"No other Martial Artist in the World has written more books, produced more DVD's, been more honored and LOOKS as Great as me."

Comment

Originally posted by cuatro76
                    and LOOKS as Great as me."
                    he should meet Gene Lebell.

Comment

Originally posted by crispynoodle
                      I checked on the World Head of Family Sokeship website and he isnt listed there either for 1999.
                      Look on the 2008 list. He's right below Shhhhh Student.

Comment

His books are kwolity. Review of Ki.

Somehow in the back of my untouched and innocent mind, I couldn't help but wonder, "is that guy, Dr. Ted for real or is he a joke?" Is it just another hard sell?

In the backgrounds of the pictures in his book on Ki you can see what appears to be his elderly neighbour, a little old granny, as Dr Ted is busy stretching away athletically in the sun. The Amazing Secrets Of Ki, just didn't seem so amazing then, because the book has spelling mistakes throughout it, and it has poor descriptions, showing that it was rushed.

This is pretty much what most of Ted's books are like. Sparse notes mainly.

But then I got to a part of Ted's Amazing Secrets of Ki, where there is what appears to be neighbours dog gloriously relieving itself on the grass, behind our beloved Ted in his picture, where he describes how to use dumbells to build arm strength. After which you see Ted showing us how to built strength, by doing pushup after pushup and situp, on the same patch of grass the neighbourhood stray just used. Hmm.

And at that point, the sun just rose up, and his Amazing book got binned, just 1 hour after I got it.

Comment

noob, you should have scanned and posted those pics instead of telling us.
                          that would have been hilarious!

Comment

From Dr. Ted's book, "Amazing Secrets Of Ki." just need to take my word for it about the granny's and his push-ups on the patch of grass.

http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/o...=AmazingKi.jpg

Last edited by WEE_FAT_BOAB; 12/30/2008 11:45am, .

Comment

If these photos are from the book, the dog shitting in the background is hilarious.

Comment

It all makes sense...
                                His wife must have forbade him taking those embarrassing pictures, so he had to sneak outside and do it while walking the dog.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X