FSD encourages horribly bad poetry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSD encourages horribly bad poetry?

I would like to know if anyone else has heard of SIJO's practice of encouraging students to beat drunks up as a way of proving the effectiveness of FSD?

What color dress were you wearing when you were raped as a child?

Comment

I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Comment

Originally posted by Chienmerdo
        I would like to know if anyone else has heard of SIJO's practice of encouraging students to beat drunks up as a way of proving the effectiveness of FSD?
        I realized I'm in MABS.... *ahem*

MABS, is for serious discussion only. Not idiotic frivolity and retardation.

Low content threads are grounds for a ban.

I will be reporting you.

Or..... you could maybe make this thread worth something by telling us:
        a) what YOU heard
        b) laying out your proof
        c) giving us YOUR thoughts

in short, make a thread worth the bandwidth.
        I do not aspire to be great, or even good, I hope to suck a little less then last class.

Comment

Has anyone heard of Fang Shen Do founder Jacques Patenaude's love of the Korean poetry style called Sijo? I understand this love was the sourse of his idea to award himself the title of SIJO (trademark).

Blind Monster Sees You All

The inner monster lurk in me
          Though blindfolded I cannot see

Though smoke and mirrors hide the way
          I'll fool them all and make them pay

Through fire walk and arrow break
          A load of cash I plan to make

Why students flock I'll never
          To learn the art of CheinMerdo

SIJO

Comment

Ok, obviously I was too lenient. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DOING IN MABS!!!!

Poetry? Beating up Drunks? Are you unhinged?

Comment

Originally posted by ignatzami
              I realized I'm in MABS.... *ahem*

MABS, is for serious discussion only. Not idiotic frivolity and retardation.

Low content threads are grounds for a ban.

I will be reporting you.

Or..... you could maybe make this thread worth something by telling us:
              a) what YOU heard
              b) laying out your proof
              c) giving us YOUR thoughts

in short, make a thread worth the bandwidth.
              Just in case you missed it.... idiot.

Comment

Three quick things .

1.Read the fucking stickies .

2.Search Button USE IT PLEASE .

3.Repeat 1 and 2.

Now as to your Original Question .

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND READ !

THERE ARE 50 THREADS ABOUT FSD . I am sure one of them will be happy to be a home for your question .
                I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                BILL HICKS,
                1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Trollshido in 3...2...1...

Comment

Originally posted by ignatzami
                    Just in case you missed it.... idiot.
                    This clown is like 13 or something .

Just report the shit and be done with it .
                    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                    BILL HICKS,
                    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander108
                      Trollshido in 3...2...1...
                      * Happy Dance *
                      BILL HICKS,
                      1961-1994

---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                        This clown is like 13 or something .

Just report the shit and be done with it .
                        I did, but I'm angry, stuck at work on my birthday and just wanted to call someone in idiot!

Comment

for intelligent discussion of FSD, join the existing thread

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...56097&page=130

sijo as korean poetry eh? i've met 2 koreans in FSD. do you have a korean flag tatooed on your arm?

Comment

Moved from MABS.
                            Original title: "FSD encourages violence?"
                            Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
                            "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
                            Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
                            Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
                            Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
                            Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
                            Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
                            I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
                            TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
                            ATTN TOM KAGAN
                            World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
                            Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
                            I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
                            Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Trollshido it.

The OPs name is a portmanteau for Way of Dog Shit. This was never anything other than a troll job.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X