THISSS! ISSSS! BADASSSSSSSSSS!!! of the month suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THISSS! ISSSS! BADASSSSSSSSSS!!! of the month suggestion

My vote for Badass of the month will go to Gerard Butler for punching a paparazzi so hard he split his lip:

and made the boy piss his pants:

From TMZ:

We've learned Gerard Butler is under criminal investigation for allegedly assaulting a photog.

It allegedly went down early Tuesday in L.A. Gerard was leaving Crown Bar at 2:00 AM and got into his limo. The photog claims he was following Gerard's limo in a car, when the limo suddenly stopped. Gerard supposedly got out of the limo, approached the photog and asked why he was tailing him.

To that, the photog says he responded, "Hey, that's my job." Gerard allegedly then reached in the car, grabbed the photog's throat and and punched him three or four times. Butler allegedly then kicked the car and again punched the photog three or four times -- close-fisted -- for good measure.

The photog went to the hospital for stitches and then filed a police report. The LAPD confirms they're looking into the case and plan on interviewing Gerard.

No immediate comment from Gerard's people.

Then this:

So we just told you the LAPD is investigating whether Gerard Butler kicked a paparazzi's ass yesterday. Well, there's more to this story.

Sources tell us witnesses have now come forward with a very different account. They are saying the papper was tailing Gerard for hours. And, they say, the photog was driving "recklessly" as he "chased" Butler's limo, almost hitting several pedestrians. The photog says he endangered no one.

The witnesses say after Gerard allegedly got out of the limo and struck the photog in the face, the photog continued following Butler for more than an hour before going to the hospital. But the agency the photog works for says Gerard struck the dude at 1:45 AM and he was at the cop shop at 2:10 AM.

And, we're told, the photog spoke with a civil lawyer before contacting cops

The fucking paparazzi called his lawyer before the cops....and let Leonidas tag him in the kisser a couple of times.

So unless you are a philosopher and a boy-lover, vote Gerard: Bad-Ass of the Month.

He's got my vote, I think there should be an annual awards event in USA for every celebrity to smack the shit out of those scumbags.

Comment

We need a special "Sean Penn" award for celebrities that go off on papparazzi.

Comment

They deserve eachother. Huge numbers of celebrities live happy quiet lives almost totally undisturbed by the press. The paparazzi feed on the ones who populate their feeding grounds. This is like a supersized version of big brother. Non-narcisists need not apply.

Also, so far this month we have an MMA trainer who disarmed a gun wielding home invader, and guys who beat up sharks and bears barehanded. This ain't on the same freakin planet.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Spartans had man on boy sex too, just so you homoerotic motherfuckers know.

Comment

That's so hot...

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander108
                  That's so hot...

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                  3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                  I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                  That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                  Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                  I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by Domite
                    Spartans had man on boy sex too, just so you homoerotic motherfuckers know.
                    No they didn't.

IIRC Lycurgus forbade such things.

For some reason pple like putting the ghey on everything. Homosexuality was looked down on as it is today but that doesn't mean everyone was for it.

EDIT: That should read "wasn't looked down on"
                    ______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1

I think Moosie is looking for a foster-Spartan.

Originally posted by the Moderator formerly known as Asia
                      No they didn't.

IIRC Lycurgus forbade such things.

For some reason pple like putting the ghey on everything. Homosexuality was looked down on as it is today but that doesn't mean everyone was for it.

Damn you and your sensible responses.
                      If you can't laugh at yourself,
                      Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Comment

"once we have them in the hotgates, their numbers wont count for shit!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere
                          For some reason pple like putting the ghey on everything.
                          One time I put ghey on my ham sandwich. It was disgusting.

Really, you're right though. It's like some people try to say that spongebob squarepants is gay. What the fuck? Do they not see how irrevocably, hopelessly fucked up it is to even speculate about the sexual prefences of a children's cartoon character? Why does your mind even go there? It's like wondering what kermit the frog wipes his ass with- just completely irrelevant. Kermit the frog does not shit.

Bugs bunny never got any flack, and he was a frickin crossdresser. All you kids today...everything is about buttsex with you. Buttsex, buttsex, buttsex.
                          Last edited by BudoMonkey; 10/08/2008 8:22pm, .
                          "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Originally posted by Squerlli
                          And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry motherfucker... Budo monkeh.

Comment

I support gays and lesbians and bi people 100%

I have never made a gay joke in my life. Ever. Gay jokes are bullshit.

My vote for Badass of the month goes to Robert McNally for defending his daughter.
                            Last edited by tharuz; 10/08/2008 9:33pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by tharuz
                              I support gays and lesbians and bi people 100%

I have never made a gay joke in my life. Ever. Gay jokes are bullshit.

My vote for Badass of the month goes to Robert McNally for defending his daughter.
                              Yeah, gay jokes are for faggots.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                              3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                              I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                              That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                              Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                              I agree with moosey

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X