Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys are going to have a field day with this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are going to have a field day with this.

YouTube - Karate Kid Cries, Caned by Yapping Instructor
    I think this is worth posting for a good laugh, and before you even begin to think to comparing me to the kid in the video...just.....no........

It is awfully painful to watch, so bear with me.

I woyld like to hear your oppinions on the video, beacause it not only has a fucking TV Judge, a Krotty instructor, and a bitch ass, it's just......:new_micro

I don't know what to make of this, your thoughts?

one more thing, can anyone recognize the Karate teacher? I don't know, I'm guessing maybe he has been investigated here before but I'm not sure.

What a pussy. I'm a crybaby but that kid fucking takes it to a new level.

Comment

As Judge D3adly I find the defendant guilty of Conspiracy to create a McDojo. However I also find the plaintiff guilty of Felony Whining. They both are also guilty of Larping in the 1rst degree. I sentence them each to 3 five minute rounds of NHB fighting with Anderson Silva without the chance of tapout, case dismissed.

Comment

Either his mommy needs to realize that she just paid for some very expensive baby sitting services, or her son needs to grow up. If he felt a need to disrespect his instructor like that, he needs to find another school where they tolerate such temper tantrums.
        What a bunch of wankers.

Comment

OMG...

Comment

the ending of that made me laff my arse off.lol

Comment

seriously, you americans share your country with a bunch of retards.

Comment

I should move to DA U.S.A. I would make a fortune on lawsuits:)

Comment

Kolby has all the makings of a Great blackbelt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stigander
                    I should move to DA U.S.A. I would make a fortune on lawsuits:)
                    yeah its like someone's dog takes a shit in front of your house and you can sue the owner for emotional damage for let's say...ehr..one million dollar.

this really happened in the usa: some woman got coffee on her and it didnt say on the cup the coffee was hot.
                    she won the lawsuit and got a hefty sum of money.

buahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
                      yeah its like someone's dog takes a shit in front of your house and you can sue the owner for emotional damage for let's say...ehr..one million dollar.

this really happened in the usa: some woman got coffee on her and it didnt say on the cup the coffee was hot.

buahaha
                      What I read from the above is => STUPIDITY + CRYBABY X will to SUE = Excellent survival skillz in tha states.

Comment

The krotty instructor looks awfully familiar...hmm.... where have I seen him before....

Comment

Originally posted by tharuz
                          I woyld like to hear your oppinions on the video, beacause it not only has a fucking TV Judge, a Krotty instructor, and a bitch ass, it's just......

I don't know what to make of this, your thoughts?
                          Wow. Well, I think it's safe to assume there's no sparring at THAT school. If the kid was so squeamish he couldn't even get yelled at without being embarrassed to the point of quitting, could you imagine what'd happen if he took a smack to the face?

There was definitely the stank of McDojo'ism on that school, too. Three Black Tips for a Red Tip. Belts and Advanced Belts. Annual contracts paid in advance. That said, $1300 for a year's worth of training isn't a bad price, compared to a lot of the McDojos out there.

Altogether, the fat kid doesn't need martial arts-- he needs to stop being a pampered mama's boy.

--Joe

Comment

Some people have a higher expectation that their children will be treated well. I'm sure that if this guy had acted like he had for 4 years there would have been no problem. The teacher is in the wrong and probably should have apologized and explained why they didn't get their stripes, or whatever the fark they call em. My guess is he was upset about life and decided to be a douche bag on this particular night.

If the kid was a serial whiner, he probably wouldn't have lasted 4 years, don't you think?

That being said his mom should have tried to mediate better, between her son and the teacher, but damn right she should be able to get her tuition back. Was there talk of damages? I didn't get that....

This BS the McDojo world tries to continuously lay on people about not getting their money back, by saying it's customary, is just crap. Even if the contract states it, it's not always what the laws of the land will support.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X