I hate prowrestling fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate prowrestling fans...

I will be starting at the APW(All Pro Wrestling) Boot Camp in 2009. I want to finish my degree incase my knee blows out on me. But ever since word got around I am doing this I have ran into retard after retard. Everybody from some toothless, Nascar dipshit(This dude was covered in Jeff Gordon tattoos) to backyard wrestlers challenging me. Yardtards annoy the shit out of me. I tried to give some advice and they got all pissy. I told them(and backed it up with proof) Backyard wrestlers have such poor in ring abilities, that most training centers dont take them are charge extra, due to they have to be deprogrammed. Now people die doing this yet they keep saying they arent hurting anyone. I can not believe the level of stupidity I have encountered. Its like talking to Toby Christensen in a never ending conversation. Then there was the idiot who claimed he was this great pro from OVW(Ohio Valley Wrestling) and started to bash APW. So I picked up my cell and called Rip Rogers(an OVW Trainer) who confirmed this jack ass was never there. Then this idiot continued to claim he was telling the truth and challenged me to a grappling match. Which he then backed out of. There are also idiots who try and pick a fight with me. Which I never understand. I think I might have an moron magnet somewhere on my body that attracts these types of people :(

Wasn't there already a pro-wrestling thread going around?

Anyway, if this happens a lot, and the outcomes - while annoying - have no real consequence for you, then live it up and experiment a little. Try a joke response to see if you can get them to laugh and then change the subject, or lead them on and on, or see how far they'll go in their own lies. Or throw out some obvious lies and exaggerations of your own to see if they'll go along with them. Then get more and more extravagant till you're fighting three-headed acid-spitting bear-cobras with Jesus trans-substantiated as a spear your only weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Arjuna
      Then get more and more extravagant till you're fighting three-headed acid-spitting bear-cobras with Jesus trans-substantiated as a spear your only weapon.
      I have a ne favorite quote. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Yardtard. Another day, another enrichment to my vocabulary. I oughtta start using that when I hear about backyard MMA fights.

You don't have a moron magnet, you changed your polarity to attract morons when you decided to train in prowrestling. You gotta take the bad with the good you're doing.
        Don Frye doesn't like Sun Chips.

Comment

If you hate prowrestling fans, why are you trying to become a prowrestler? I'd think being a prowreslter would suck if you don't learn to love those toothless morons. Otherwise, what are you doing it for? The challenge? The battle of wits between you and your opponent? Prowrestling is pretty much a worthless endevor without the audience.

ps-How many prowrestling threads are you going to start?

Comment

True, just wanted to vent a bit. I am doing this for me and only me. Maybe I will just keep something shiny in my pocket and distract these people.

P.S. No less than 2, no more than 5.

Comment

arjuna arjuna. I do I DO like your avatar:)

Comment

Some guys who have gone from doing 'backyard' stuff to acctually being real pro wrestlers. For example: M-Dogg 20/Matt Cross, Josh Prohibition, The Hardy Boyz, CM Punk, and Bryan Danielson.

It's the assholes that think that they will be able to send a video of themselves being cut up and diving off of a roof to Vince McMahon will get them a contract.

Yes, Schools will charge more if they know the person has been a backyarder. Why shouldn't they? 90% of the "kids" who do this will drop out after they get stretched and see how "real" pro wrestling is after they've dropped almost $500+ for the first session. If they can get some extra cash out of these idiots. Fine great for them.

You come back after having the ever loving shit kicked out of you, you've atleast proven that you are serious about it and if you can prove you are willing to forget everything you've been "taught' in the backyard and will learn the proper way to do it. Great you've proven to them and yourself that you are serious about learning the craft.

Small story... Hulk Hogan was trained by a japanese wrestler named Hiro Matsuda in Florida.

First thing Matsuda did when he started training Hogan? He broke Hogan's leg.

After Hogan came back after his leg healed. Matsuda trained him properly because he had earned Matsuda's respect by returning.

Comment

It seems like people generally 1. are dumb pro wrestling fans, or 2. think pro wrestling is stupid because its not exactly fighting. People need to see pro wrestling for what it is- a show of athleticism that takes a lot of discipline and focus to really succeed. I think as MMA becomes more popular, fans will better understand what pro wrestling is when there's something to contrast it with, and people will start to be less ignorant even if they don't really like it.

Omega had some interesting things to say about pro wrestling at the last throwdown, along with how to do a bunch of pro wrestling submissions like the cloverleaf, half crab, truck, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. I'm interested to see if he has anything to add to this thread.

Comment

I agree with you Codos. I like both MMA and Prowrestling, but for different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDePiedra
                      Omega had some interesting things to say about pro wrestling at the last throwdown, along with how to do a bunch of pro wrestling submissions like the cloverleaf, half crab, truck, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. I'm interested to see if he has anything to add to this thread.
                      Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't those moves come from folk wrestling originally which was competitive? I mean I don't think I've met too many intelligent true pro-wrestling fans over the age of 15.

Comment

I think thats because most people dont like to reveal they are a fan because of the reputation of those who openly say it. But I have met a dipshit MMA fan. Who was pretty Much Marlon Simms from TUF 5. Telling me about all of his street fights and what not. All because I was wearing a warrior fight gear shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by maxthegeek1
                          Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't those moves come from folk wrestling originally which was competitive?
                          Yes, as do a lot of prowrestling moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Razamataz
                            If you hate prowrestling fans, why are you trying to become a prowrestler? I'd think being a prowreslter would suck if you don't learn to love those toothless morons. Otherwise, what are you doing it for? The challenge? The battle of wits between you and your opponent? Prowrestling is pretty much a worthless endevor without the audience.
                            It's a heel-turn you yardtard.

Comment

Well the OP better get used to an audience with lower IQ, because pro-wrestling is getting less and less popular with the mainstream fans, wich are moving to MMA /not always a good thing, but it helps, more fans = more $/... Better get used to die hard rednecks asking you ro wraaaasle.
                              Originally posted by MrBadGuy
                              The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X