Hanging in the ropes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
    I read this as 7th wants to camp his boot in "papa" moose's ass.
    You're a pervert!

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
    I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1
      I had one of those last night

...with your mom!

I was expecting it to be entertaining, but it confused the shit out of me.

I should have paid more attention, she told me she a hermarfreedite, or some such nonsense, but didn't know what it meant...
      Are you this much of a smartass during face to face conversation?

If you do, don't do so at bootcamp. You will regret it, I promise.

I'm not joking. Ask your dad what happens to mouthy recruits during boot.
      Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
        I read this as 7th wants to camp his boot in "papa" moose's ass.
        No, my friend, no beating I could throw to Moose could possibly rival what waits for him at the recruit depot. You see, recruits are in the helpless position that they have absolutely no control what people on the outside say, do, or (my favorite) send to them while in bootcamp. It's twelve weeks of care packages filled with chocolate and honey. Twelve weeks of love letters with inappropriate content to Drill Instructors. Twelve weeks of Moose being quarterdecked, having his shit dumped on the deck, and running around the squadbay screaming like a fire truck siren.

So, Recruit Moose, when do ship out?

Comment

Originally posted by 7thSamurai
          No, my friend, no beating I could throw to Moose could possibly rival what waits for him at the recruit depot. You see, recruits are in the helpless position that they have absolutely no control what people on the outside say, do, or (my favorite) send to them while in bootcamp. It's twelve weeks of care packages filled with chocolate and honey. Twelve weeks of love letters with inappropriate content to Drill Instructors. Twelve weeks of Moose being quarterdecked, having his shit dumped on the deck, and running around the squadbay screaming like a fire truck siren.

Any chance of getting that on video? Nah, I didn't think so.

Comment

OOOOOO.
            Can we address them to "Papa Moosie"?

Comment

I would suggest that we attach a rank to his name, spray the letters with perfume, and use pink envelopes.

They also like chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate. Care packages are good.

Comment

I would suggest that we attach a rank to his name, spray the letters with perfume, and use pink envelopes.

They also like chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate. Care packages are good.
                And use Bruce as the name on the return address label.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp
                  Are you this much of a smartass during face to face conversation?

If you do, don't do so at bootcamp. You will regret it, I promise.

I'm not joking. Ask your dad what happens to mouthy recruits during boot.
                  Naw, i'm a really good kid. Seriously, i've said this before, the internet gives me a way to blow off steam and stress.

Though maestre samurai taking things a bit too seriously...thats something weird, indeed.

I haven't signed anything yet, but it'll probably be around this time next year.

Don't worry, of course i'll post all the information i know, so you guys can send loving, non-homo care packages :p

I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                  I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by jdinca
                    And use Bruce as the name on the return address label.
                    That would be freakin funny. Maybe smear some dirty axle grease on it or something like it was from a shop.

Comment

Oh dear lawd, this is going to suck, isn't it?

I agree with moosey

Comment

Most undoubtedly.

You'll learn, Devil Pup-in-waiting, that people who have served, are serving, or outrank you will have a variety of little games to play with Boots (<----that'd be you).

Your Drill Instructors will be your sun and your moon...and I plan to let them know just how you feel about them.
                        Last edited by 7thSamurai; 9/29/2008 1:12pm, .

Comment

Most undoubtedly.

You'll learn, Devil Pup-in-waiting, that people who have served, are serving, or outrank you will have a variety of little games to play with Boots (<----that'd be you).

Your Drill Instructors will be your sun and your moon...and I plan to let them know just how you feel about them.
                          Why thank you! I've never been good at expressing my feelings...

Serious question, should i go to San Diego or Parris Island?

I know i'm supposed to go to Parris Island, but my Pops went to San Diego and apparently i can go there if i want.

I agree with moosey

Comment

I vote you go to Parris.

Comment

Ok, i know you're all upset because i made a "YOUR MOM" joke. I'm sorry.

But ok, why parris?

I agree with moosey

Comment

Because we'll always have Parris...

I have my reasons, Boot.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X