+rep snake that was a fantastic post,
    where do you come up with this stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Libertad
      +rep snake that was a fantastic post,
      where do you come up with this stuff?
      I peek off JP, jnp and 7thSamurai's papers

Comment

Just don't copy off of my anatomy practical tomorrow and you'll be ok.

Comment

Oprah would be soooooooooooooooo jealous right now.
          i can picture it:

*screaming fat women*

Oprah: hi everybody! today we have a very special show for you.
          always thought men who did ma's were rigid and insensitive?
          think again, one of my producers found the following story on the internet, it was about a german boy in distress....

*dramatic music*
          This is Gustav a german boy who used to be an asshole.
          While living in Germany,Europe, he logged onto bullshido a website for no bs martial arts.
          He decided to ask for help....and got it....
          With the advice the other guys gave him he managed to turn his life around and became a productive human being.

*dramatic music stops*

Oprah: wow....well...he's here today, please welcome This is Sparta!
          *close up of women drying their eyes and claping*

At the end all the fat bitches at Oprah find a bullshido-rashguard under their chairs.

Comment

Plissken!!! Stop stealing my xoxoxoxoxoxxo's.

Rafael - as has been said, first step is to STOP DRINKING. You should go do some volunteer work.
            "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

stop drinking, start healing.

you fat german prick.

Comment

Sparta, from what you wrote, it's more likely that you are describing the person you wish you could be.

Training and succeeding in a good martial art is a great recipe for overcoming the lack of character you described. Did you know the vast majority of bullying behavior is compensation for feelings of inadequacy? Worthwhile MA training and competing against well-matched opponents are difficult challenges, so overcoming them will give you the confidence you think dominating other people would provide.

When you're at good judo, MMA or BJJ schools you meet people that are positive models who may even fill that paternal role you're obviously wishing for.

You've evidently had some realizations that led you to making this thread, so you are on the right track. Take an objective look at who you are and you'll probably find you're a better person than you'd be if you actually were this hard, aloof user you described.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Panda
                  You enjoy the idea of being the loner-at-heart, self-loathing badass who everyone crowds around and envies and wants to sleep with, but who doesn't even care about all the attention because he's too busy brooding.
                  Yeah, that describes papa moosey : /

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                  3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Originally posted by sochin101
                  I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                  That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                  Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                  I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by 7thSamurai
                    Just don't copy off of my anatomy practical tomorrow and you'll be ok.
                    I had one of those last night

...with your mom!

I was expecting it to be entertaining, but it confused the shit out of me.

I should have paid more attention, she told me she a hermarfreedite, or some such nonsense, but didn't know what it meant...

I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                    I agree with moosey

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
                      At the end all the fat bitches at Oprah find a bullshido-rashguard under their chairs.
                      oh no they had better NOT get bullshido rash guards! at least not before i get one.

whatever happened to bullshido rash guards anyway?
                      "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
                      "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
                      "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
                      "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

Originally posted by 3moose1
                        I had one of those last night

...with your mom!

I was expecting it to be entertaining, but it confused the shit out of me.

I should have paid more attention, she told me she a hermarfreedite, or some such nonsense, but didn't know what it meant...
                        I'm thinking that since my mom has had a stroke and suffers from cellular neuropathy that this is not funny.

Comment

I'm thinking that since my mom has had a stroke and suffers from cellular neuropathy that this is not funny.
                          You would be correct.

I agree with moosey

Comment

I patiently await your departure for bootcamp.

Comment

Too serious, you are.

and thanks, i think.

I agree with moosey

Comment

I patiently await your departure for bootcamp.
                                I read this as 7th wants to camp his boot in "papa" moose's ass.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X