Looking for training in Wihita, KS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for training in Wihita, KS

Hello, I'm new here so I'm not 100% sure this is the correct forum for this request.

I'm looking for good reality based self-defense training in Wichita, KS. We have a guy near my house who is a level 5 Krav Mag instructor, but he's really busy teaching MMA and BJJ classes, so it doesn't look like he's going to offer Krav Maga instruction.

Does anyone know where I can get some solid self defense training in my area? I'm not really interested in the sport, spiritual, cultural, etc. aspects, but I'll try it if the training is good. I don't need any belts or anything like that, just want to learn defense to scenarios I'm likely to encounter.

I'm in a low risk category as far as that goes, but you never know what can happen!

Thanks in advance for any help.

This is indeed the wrong forum, it's for investigations.

edit: Also, just take up the mma, its realistic enough for christs sake, now lurk and get used to this forum before posting again.

mods request this be moved.
    Last edited by soundless; 9/25/2008 12:10pm, .

Comment

Since you're new here, take the time to introduce yourself in the Newbietown forum. Familiarize yourself with the forums. Read the descriptions, rules, & other stickies.

For example...this does not belong in MABS. You are not calling for an investigation of anyone.

Comment

Yeah, I agree with the above guy, go for the MMA and or BJJ. You'll learn tons that translates well to S-D.

The only school I know that trains real hard for just S-D (no sport but plenty of improvised response based on TMAs that = MMA) in a "live" manner is KSDI in Honolulu - wanna move?

There's a Muay Thai in Wichita, Google tells me, that might be fun too.
        "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X