Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, Marines of Bullshido

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hopefully the Air Force medical staff can help you get the sand out of your clit?

    Comment


      Hey Moosey, whatever floats your boat. The zoomies need good people too. Just understand that joining the Air Force means you consent to be the butt of everyone else's jokes.

      Like this one:
      An Army grunt sitting in a foxhole, eating MREs and wearing 50lbs of gear after having marched 12 miles, says: "This sucks."

      A Navy seaman sitting on his 5' X 2' bunk, in a closet-sized room smelling of oil and rolling from the waves, which he shares with 6 other men, after not having seen the sky for 30 days says: "this really sucks".

      A Marine, doing push-ups in the mud during a downpour, after an 18 mile march with 60 lbs of gear, says: "I love the way this sucks, oorah!"

      An Air Force pilot sitting in an easy chair in an air conditioned hotel, holding a remote control, says: "no cable? this sucks!"
      Last edited by mrm1775; 10/15/2008 9:16pm, .

      Comment


        Originally posted by mrm1775
        A marine
        A-hem!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Ka-Bar
          A-hem!
          Noted and edited, and a nasty letter is on the way to the webmaster of the site from which I shamelessly cut and pasted it.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Ka-Bar
            I'm just curious what benefits the Air Force recruiter is promising that you won't get in the Corps.

            I haven't made up my mind. I intentionally didn't sign up, because i wanted to take a few weeks to think about it, talk to SSGT Amman (Marine) about what the Air Force offered me, and see what he had to say.


            Basically the Air Force offers better conditions, more opportunities, more time for schooling while in the Service, more control over my military life, better bases for options, and better treatment of its members.

            I'm not bad-mouthing the Marines at all, however, I'm just not entirely sure its for me.

            Comment


              Moosey, if you're not willing to or are crazy enough to do all the sacrifices men in uniform do, then don't join the military.

              Comment


                Originally posted by tharuz
                Moosey, if you're not willing to or are crazy enough to do all the sacrifices men in uniform do, then don't join the military.
                Oh lawd, i'm pissed off, so you are my bitch right now.

                1. If you are too stupid to realize that there are many options and paths in the military, then don't post in this thread.

                2. If you are a somethingsomethingsomething, don't post in this thread.

                3. If you are unable to pass the fucking psych eval to even join the goddamn military, don't post in this fucking thread.

                4. If you have ANY chance of going private pyle in boot camp, DO NOT POST IN THIS FUCKING THREAD.
                Last edited by 3moose1; 10/15/2008 10:19pm, .

                Comment


                  Originally posted by 3moose1
                  Oh lawd, i'm pissed off, so you are my bitch right now.

                  1. If you are too stupid to realize that there are many options and paths in the military, then don't post in this thread.

                  3. If you are unable to pass the fucking psych eval to even join the goddamn military, don't post in this fucking thread.

                  4. If you have ANY chance of going private pyle in boot camp, DO NOT POST IN THIS FUCKING THREAD.
                  Overreacting to something I am not capable of overthinking.
                  Last edited by tharuz; 10/15/2008 11:09pm, .

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by 3moose1
                    Oh lawd, i'm pissed off, so you are my bitch right now.

                    1. If you are too stupid to realize that there are many options and paths in the military, then don't post in this thread.

                    2. If you are an illegal immigrant, don't post in this thread.

                    3. If you are unable to pass the fucking psych eval to even join the goddamn military, don't post in this fucking thread.

                    4. If you have ANY chance of going private pyle in boot camp, DO NOT POST IN THIS FUCKING THREAD.
                    I think the standard response to any of this dude's suggestions is to tell him to lose weight and learn how to fight.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Lampa
                      I think the standard response to any of this dude's suggestions is to tell him to lose weight and learn how to fight.
                      Tell me to lose weight and learn how to fight, or tell tharuz to do it?

                      Because i'm 154 pounds of muscle, i can cut down to 135 if i'm competing, and i train 4 nights a week...

                      Comment


                        He was talking about how making fun of my "pussyness" and overweight is enough to fuck with me.

                        Comment


                          Good lord, Moose, you certainly know how to keep a thread lively.

                          If you think you're a better fit for the AF, then by all means go that route.

                          Good luck in whatever you decide.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Carpe Noctem
                            Good lord, Moose, you certainly know how to keep a thread lively.

                            If you think you're a better fit for the AF, then by all means go that route.

                            Good luck in whatever you decide.
                            See, thats the thing, i'm still not sure what i want to do. I know military is for sure, i'm just not sure what branch.

                            I'm trying to post my thought processes, and let people with actual experience help me out, but nay, we have cynical samurais and schizo teens raping this thread of any potential usefulness.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by 3moose1
                              Tell me to lose weight and learn how to fight, or tell tharuz to do it?

                              Because i'm 154 pounds of muscle, i can cut down to 135 if i'm competing, and i train 4 nights a week...
                              Hmm, tiny dude. Personally I'm at 178 and lowering. It's been a chore. So I can respect a dude who can cut down that much. But then again, I know nothing of your body type.

                              No, I was refering to the fat kid who constantly makes comments that indicate he has no idea what he is talking about.

                              As for military service, I'm too oriented to looking out for number one to comment. I only say anything because I'm trying to avoid real work and the kid's comments are annoying to read and comprehend.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Lampa
                                Hmm, tiny dude. Personally I'm at 178 and lowering. It's been a chore. So I can respect a dude who can cut down that much. But then again, I know nothing of your body type.

                                No, I was refering to the fat kid who constantly makes comments that indicate he has no idea what he is talking about.

                                As for military service, I'm too oriented to looking out for number one to comment. I only say anything because I'm trying to avoid real work and the kid's comments are annoying to read and comprehend.
                                Haha, if i didn't want to compete at this weight, i'd weigh around 175. I'm thinking of bulking up though, because being 5'11 and weight 145 is pretty lulzy.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X