Another Ex-Bujinkan member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeofgray
    i really dont get how people can say ninjutsu doesnt work as a martial art...

because quite frankly, it does work. very well. whenever i get into fights (because sometimes shit does hit the fan) its never failed to work, and iv only been doing it for 6 months. this kinda leads me to believe that people that say it doesnt work either have no idea what they are talking about, or they have done ninjutsu and just really sucked at it.
    You mean like some kid who has done it for 6 months and feels he can enlighten pple:spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere
      You mean like some kid who has done it for 6 months and feels he can enlighten pple:spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:
      Exactly.:munky2:

Comment

because quite frankly, it does work. very well. whenever i get into fights (because sometimes shit does hit the fan) its never failed to work, and iv only been doing it for 6 months. this kinda leads me to believe that people that say it doesnt work either have no idea what they are talking about, or they have done ninjutsu and just really sucked at it.
        lol yes, legions upon legions of people couldn't hack it at ninjitsu, but you, shade of gray, hold the key to unlocking its mystical secrets

im willing to bet its your helm of enlightenment that gives you +150 intel and +50% mana regen that made the real difference

Comment

With whom do you train? Because if you have only been training for 6 months in the Buj and all your stuff works "whenever i get into fights" (assuming that is often as you imply) then you are the Kwisatz Haderach of MA.

Comment

God help us all....
            Please line up the ninjers in front of me so I can just slap them as hard as I can
            Everytime I read threads of ninjers I get into a nerd beating rage similar to that Simpons episode...must be the smell.
            Of all the ninjers I have encountered in my life only 2...thats right....2 knew anything about actual fighting.

PS I am using the slutty female ninjer as my avatar. I hope I didn't upset you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sakushin
              God help us all....
              Please line up the ninjers in front of me so I can just slap them as hard as I can
              Everytime I read threads of ninjers I get into a nerd beating rage similar to that Simpons episode...must be the smell.
              Of all the ninjers I have encountered in my life only 2...thats right....2 knew anything about actual fighting.

PS I am using the slutty female ninjer as my avatar. I hope I didn't upset you.
              Did you have a complaint against a specific poster, or did you just want to slap us all?

PS- I don't mind the slutty ninja, but that chick is obviously not a ninja. She is way too hot.

Comment

All in good fun.

Comment

fair enough

:ninja2:

Comment

Rogue Theory I just found this thread! It's good for me that I have met Rogue Theory early who lives nearby, I've been doing Ninjutsu for over two months and it frustrates me like hell. Rogue Theory having done Ninjutsu knows what frustration I am going through. He's practicing in what I would like to expand in, grappling, strikes, proper ones that would place me into realistic trainings.

He has done some Western Boxing, now that's another I would like to get myself into in the near future. Then when a true Muay Thai gym is being opened near by, we couldn't let that go. Muay Thai has always been an option for me, I can't wait for my next training. Then with a combination of Judo, BJJ which Rogue Theory is also into I get the opportunity to have a partner to discuss with as well as to point me to these classes that he is already into. Saves me the time to look for one. I would like to train in what would teach me proper fighting, and glad that Rogue Theory is there as a partner to discuss and get opinions from. Gotta thank him for that. Phew.
                    at would teach me proper fighting, and glad that Rogue Theory is there as a partner to discuss and get opinions from. Gotta thank him for that.
                    Last edited by War; 11/13/2008 2:30am, .

Comment

More MAP Ninja Bullshido:

Lack of commited attacks,i.e. jabs & feints all over the place, primarily, I think, because of fear. Understandable, but in real life, when you really need to protect yourself(I'm not talking about bar brawls), your attackers aren't going to half commit, they come fast, hard, and full on. Many techniques and principles in Bujinkan methodology, don't really work without that kind of commitment. So for me, sparring leaves more than a bit to be desired.

Comment

A good theory as to why the Bujinkan members mostly suck. American's are too lazy and fat to actually train hard and experience some pain. They pussy out the training to the point were they don't exert themselves and experience as little discomfort as possilbe. The training reflects that. No one wants to break a sweat and get hit. That type of corruption has happened to most martial arts in America. A BJJ guy once told me "I live on Advil." I would take comfort in that. At least some people in America train hard.

Comment

Originally posted by War
                          Rogue Theory I just found this thread! It's good for me that I have met Rogue Theory early who lives nearby, I've been doing Ninjutsu for over two months and it frustrates me like hell. Rogue Theory having done Ninjutsu knows what frustration I am going through. He's practicing in what I would like to expand in, grappling, strikes, proper ones that would place me into realistic trainings.

He has done some Western Boxing, now that's another I would like to get myself into in the near future. Then when a true Muay Thai gym is being opened near by, we couldn't let that go. Muay Thai has always been an option for me, I can't wait for my next training. Then with a combination of Judo, BJJ which Rogue Theory is also into I get the opportunity to have a partner to discuss with as well as to point me to these classes that he is already into. Saves me the time to look for one. I would like to train in what would teach me proper fighting, and glad that Rogue Theory is there as a partner to discuss and get opinions from. Gotta thank him for that. Phew.
                          at would teach me proper fighting, and glad that Rogue Theory is there as a partner to discuss and get opinions from. Gotta thank him for that.
                          No worries kid! Glad to be of help. Welcome to the dark side!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue Theory
                            More MAP Ninja Bullshido:
                            Don't think that is limited to Ninja Bullshido.

We have a representative of the Sparring doesn't help from almost every dead art you can imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake
                              Don't think that is limited to Ninja Bullshido.

We have a representative of the Sparring doesn't help from almost every dead art you can imagine.
                              True. But that quote came straight from a Ninja on MAPSHIDO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Jude View Post
                                Not to play devil's advocate, but as I understand Jack Hoban assisted in the creation of MCMAP & Jeff Prather put together a CQC program for DoD that is/was being taught to (at least) Rangers at Fort Lewis. Also, I believe that Ed Martin was involved in some capacity in teaching airline pilots some defensive techniques concerning high-jacking attempts.
                                Prather claims he was SF but never wen thru the Q course, was never tabbed, etc. He was in the 2 shop (intel nerd). I wouldn't rest my conclusion based on anything having to do with Prather. Guy got fired from the DEA for sexual misconduct (raping his students) among other things.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X