Ideas for a new OMEGA tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for a new OMEGA tag

OMEGA has shown in the dont bad mouth what you dont know about” thread that he’s starting to have withdrawl symptomes of his tag addiction.
    So he needs a new tag to prevend him from killing n00bs and other members and eating them as lunch.

My first idea for a new tag was the “I hit boys” tag because every opponent was a guy, but it could send the wrong message to members and really piss-of OMEGA, so this tag is dropped.

The second idea were the “Kyokushin Black Belt” and “BJJ Black Belt” tag, but here’s the problem that he hasn’t got a kyokushin or BJJ black belt.

The third idea was the “Amateur Fighter” tag, because he fights anyone, anywhere, any ruleset (professionals, amateurs, bullies, the milkman, the paper boy) but giving him this tag could also be up to missinterperatation.
    OMEGA already got the “Professional Fighter” tag and could read this as show of disrespect to his skills.

The fourth idea is in my eyes the perfect one, a noveltry tag “Amateur Budhist”. And now I hear you say “why this tag?”.
    Well OMEGA has given us all a portion of Zen teaching to become a better person, a better fighter in his own special way (in the forms of “I’m better than you”, “You suck”, “Aikido…hahahahaha…ha”), so this qualifies the “Budhist” part of the tag, “Amateur” because there exist already the “DerAuslander108” (don’t have to explain this) and also will give OMEGA a new goal in life to become even more a better person, a better fighter.
    His own personal quest to enlightendment.

The fift idea can be discussed between yourselfs for a new tag because I'm now going to put on my flame and bulletproof gi and start digging a nucliar attack hide-out
    Last edited by Rene "Zendokan" Gysenbergs; 9/23/2008 9:48am, .
    Originally posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Originally posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Originally posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

Originally posted by Zendokan

Equal Oppourtunity Ass Kicker?

Comment

So that's what sucking someone's dick over the internet looks like
      " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

Originally posted by Asriel
        So that's what sucking someone's dick over the internet looks like
        Are you jealious, honey :love5:
        It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
        The real deadly:

Comment

Of course I am!

Who wouldn't want their very own sycophant?
          " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

Omega makes a (fun) remark that he wants a new tag in a thread.

I create this thread to have some fun by using the "i hit boys" (ghey), "BJJ/KK black belt" (trains in Kung-Fu) , "amateur" (best thing to say to an pro) and then proposing a tag that someone like Omega really doesn't want or need (amateur budhist).
            Tried to use some sarcasme, but i think it failed because you get high on your horse mentallity.

Sorry if my humour doesn't makes you laugh.
            The real deadly:

Comment

How about "Aikido White Belt"?

Comment

What about " Amateur Kung-Fu Fighter " ?

Comment

I say just keep it simple with an "I have more tags than you" tag.

Comment

Sorry if my humour doesn't makes you laugh.
                    I'm reasonably certain your humour doesn't make *you* laugh, either.
                    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
                    "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
                    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
                    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
                    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
                    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
                    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
                    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
                    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
                    ATTN TOM KAGAN
                    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
                    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
                    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
                    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Tom, my thread get removed but his isnt?

what do you have against me?!

i will become supremem moderator one day and you'll get a tempban until you apologise to me.

you have made a potentially powerfull enemy today...

Comment

I want this tag.

Zen rules.

CLICK & WATCH
                        :
                        I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                        " - by Vorpal

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
                          will become supremem moderator one day and you'll get a tempban until you apologise to me.

you have made a potentially powerfull enemy today...
                          Since I am the supreme moderator already, how do you forsee this working out?
                          Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
                          "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
                          Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
                          Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
                          Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
                          Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
                          Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
                          I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
                          TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
                          ATTN TOM KAGAN
                          World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
                          Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
                          I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
                          Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Kagan
                            Since I am the supreme moderator already, how do you forsee this working out?
                            :qleft7: or :sex:, obviously.

CLICK & WATCH
                            :
                            I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                            " - by Vorpal

Comment

Most of my tags are jokes.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X