Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tharuz gets pwnd, hilarity ensues

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tharuz gets pwnd, hilarity ensues

    Hi guys, I just wanted to see the comments on the houston throwdown, and I apologize in advance if this is not relevant to YMAS

    in any case, I figure this is just like 3moose1's backyard beatdown, so here it is

    YouTube - Tharuz gets donkey punched by Daniel

    feedback is apreciated, please do not turn this thread into drama, and enjoy.

    I was really disappointed MrBadGuy didn't show up, it could have been recorded into his forever fat thread.

    did i make this long enough? I hope I did.

    I would also like to take this time to ask nicely for y throwdown fist.

    I love bullshido.

    EDIT: Second Video

    YouTube - Tharuz vs Daniel, rnd 1
    Last edited by tharuz; 9/20/2008 8:47pm, .

    #2
    Who's the guy in the white shirt?

    Comment


      #3
      Honestly dude, you look about how I pictured you...a little taller maybe. You're still an insufferable troll, but you get props from me for showing up and posting this afterwards. Well done on that.

      Biggest thing I'd say is more head/hand movement and bend your knees a bit more. You're too upright and your chin is way up in the air. Try bending your knees more, staying on your toes to stay mobile, moving your head around and getting your arms in the way of punches. Work on the last two with a partner and hand pads.

      Comment


        #4
        I'm the guy in the white shirt and black shorts

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by G-Off
          Honestly dude, you look about how I pictured you...a little taller maybe. You're still an insufferable troll, but you get props from me for showing up and posting this afterwards. Well done on that.

          Biggest thing I'd say is more head/hand movement and bend your knees a bit more. You're too upright and your chin is way up in the air. Try bending your knees more, staying on your toes to stay mobile, moving your head around and getting your arms in the way of punches. Work on the last two with a partner and hand pads.
          Thanks for the advice, as for me looking like a typical troll.....umm...thanks. Even though I don't play WOW or any videogames at all I'm surprised I look and sound like an obese nerd.

          it's not often that you get to see yourself on camera, so I'm a bit weirded out.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by tharuz
            Thanks for the advice, as for me looking like a typical troll.....umm...thanks. Even though I don't play WOW or any videogames at all I'm surprised I look and sound like an obese nerd.

            it's not often that you get to see yourself on camera.
            True. I found out I look like a flat-footed, slow hobbit (curly hair and shortness all) who doesn't keep his fucking hands up. I didn't really listen to how you sound.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by tharuz

              in any case, I figure this is just like 3moose1's backyard beatdown,
              except i win/have skill


              :p jk.


              Good shit, buddy. Keep training, keep your hands up, and work your jab/combos.

              PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
              http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


              Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
              3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

              Originally posted by sochin101
              I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
              That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
              Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
              I agree with moosey

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by G-Off
                Honestly dude, you look about how I pictured you...a little taller maybe. You're still an insufferable troll, but you get props from me for showing up and posting this afterwards. Well done on that.
                He didn't have a choice. My camera, my youtube profile. It was going up no matter what.

                :icon_mrgr

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by 3moose1
                  except i win/have skill


                  :p jk.


                  Good shit, buddy. Keep training, keep your hands up, and work your jab/combos.
                  >:U

                  dude, I was outclassed. I swear my kicks are strong and my boxing technique is good.

                  you however, got to fight a karate kid :P

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by tharuz
                    I'm the guy in the white shirt and black shorts
                    Props for showing up man, how long have you been training?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by indy007
                      He didn't have a choice. My camera, my youtube profile. It was going up no matter what.

                      :icon_mrgr
                      Well...for showing up to spar then. Good on YOU for posting it. Heheh.

                      Originally posted by tharuz
                      >:U

                      dude, I was outclassed. I swear my kicks are strong and my boxing technique is good.

                      you however, got to fight a karate kid :P
                      Kicks? Maybe...I saw like, 2 of them. Boxing technique? Not so much. It's when you get hit that technique matters, and that's when yours disappeared. Your stance, hand height and head movement weren't bad when you weren't engaging, it's when you got hit than you stood straight up, leaned back and dropped your hands.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        3 months.

                        I grapple and spar muay thai. I never sparred MMA until today. I liked it a lot, I was expecting ground and pound from guard.

                        That's a good observation G-off, I will work on that.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by tharuz
                          dude, I was outclassed. I swear my kicks are strong and my boxing technique is good.
                          Can I have a "LOL" please? K thnx by...

                          Don't get me wrong but the three kick attempts I saw from you are neither fast nor strong, don't get me started on the technique.
                          Props for the fact that you tried to face your opponent and followed him when you were on the ground. (I would add something more positive but honestly there was nothing else!)
                          Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

                          At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

                          Schools I trained at:
                          Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
                          Renzo Gracie NYC
                          New York Combat Sambo

                          Comment


                            #14
                            That's cool man,
                            I cant really give advice but keep you hands up when you are getting hit.
                            Moose, you are surprisingly good for your age,
                            it will be interesting to see you in five years time.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by tharuz
                              >:U

                              dude, I was outclassed. I swear my kicks are strong and my boxing technique is good.

                              you however, got to fight a karate kid :P
                              I don't have much more experience than you do, and went from closed guard to RNC in 5 seconds our first roll. Got you with a sweep that shouldn't have worked the second, and you had no answers at all to being mounted.

                              Those fists in your style field... not so demonic. More drills & sparring, less trying to teach others.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X