Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome stories about morons getting pwned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome stories about morons getting pwned.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...er.html?rockin

Italian female karate badass chick pwned mugger with two jab.
    TWO fuckin jabs!

What!?

And she fights at 55 fuckin kilos! HA!

I think she does Kyokushin, from what I can tell in the pic and her epic pwnage of would-be mugger idiot.

Post links, full stories (use fucking paragraphs <<< for writing-challenged n00bs), personal experience, whatever. Lulzy or otherwise all would be appreciated.

Interesting how that article goes from being about failed mugging to a deplloyment of 3000 italian troops to rome.

Comment

Originally posted by pontoon
      Interesting how that article goes from being about failed mugging to a deplloyment of 3000 italian troops to rome.
      Ehh, propaganda... I don't fucking know.

Come on faggs, it am STORY TIEM!!!

Comment

Sorry to piss on your awesome story, but that pic is from point krotty.:sad:

Comment

i got from that article that i should hate roma's and romanians.
          subliminal message?

i bet if i was that romanian dude was me i could have her ktfo and then steal her purse or something.

or maybe not, i dont know.

there are many factors, like was the romanian immigrant wel fed or maybe he was already weak and suffered from malnutricion.

why do poor people steal?
          because they're poor?
          shouldnt we do something about poor people?

Comment

oh right, i pm-ed pizdoff some months ago with dutch news.
            There was this 85 year old woman from the good old generation and some prick wanted to rob her in a mall.
            she kicked him in the nuts and notified the police.

now how cool is that at 85?
            ill see if i can find the exact article.

Comment

I bet she was wearing those wooden shoes

Dutch wooden shoe ball kicking for the win

Comment

I used to have a gipsy girlfriend, those women are hot in the sack man...raawhr...

Comment

So this guy, a BJJ instructor starts with his class, till this moron comes in and asks if he could join, the instructor, being a nice guy, allows the moron to join in.

While the lesson is on going, the moron asks the instructor on what to do when confronted with a knife, the instructor replies, "Simple, find a bottle, rock or a piece of wood, hit the assailant, then run away, it takes years for a person to be able to succesfully disarm a knife-wielding assailant with his bare hands."

The moron disagrees, he thinks that a shin kick would work, and if the instructor really is a professional, then he should be able to take the moron down, the instructor agrees to the test.

So the moron gets a ruler from his bag and treats it like a knife, the instructor says that at any time the ruler touches him, he immedietly loses.

All goes well for the moron, till he gets scoop thrown onto the floor, then armbarred.

My friends, I was that moron, and everytime I start to doubt the power of BJJ, all I have to do is open my drawer and look at the ruler, there and then, my faith is restored.

Comment

Originally posted by Squerlli
                    Post links, full stories (use fucking paragraphs <<< for writing-challenged n00bs), personal experience, whatever. Lulzy or otherwise all would be appreciated.

Sam Browning vs. Squerli is one of my favorites of a moron getting owned:
                    YouTube - Squerli vs Sam / Sam vs Mojo
                    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
                    "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
                    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
                    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
                    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
                    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
                    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
                    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
                    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
                    ATTN TOM KAGAN
                    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
                    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
                    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
                    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Kagan
                      Sam Browning vs. Squerli is one of my favorites of a moron getting owned:
                      Why did that lawyer beat up a young Freddie Mercury?

Homophobia is so wrong.
                      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

ghey-bash/ownage ftw! Sam should've smacked the stash off his face!

Anyhow, I'll have to try finding the article, it was along time ago, but this old woman was being assaulted on her porch by some punk. Her corgi (lil'cute dog) jumps up and latched onto the dudes throat and almost ends his shit right there.
                        Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
                        -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Comment

YouTube - fat kid owned
                          Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                            Why did that lawyer beat up a young Freddie Mercury?

Homophobia is so wrong.
                            Why do I even post on this site anymore? Why?

Tom... I hate you so much...

I'd fight you but you're better then me so I'll just stick to crying in the corner...

T_T

Comment

Sweet! I love seeing elderly lawyers knock the stuffing out of little guys with wispy pre-pubescent pedo 'staches!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X