Captain Obvious [email protected]$%!bags: Randy renegotiating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain Obvious [email protected]$%!bags: Randy renegotiating

Yeah, history is great and we can argue the merits of that, but the important point is who wins on fight day.

WOW!!! Did you think of that all by yourself. Thank you for that infomation. You know you should change your name to Captian Obvious.

Comment

Now you're getting into the swing of things gramps.

Comment

Originally posted by gandp1120
        WOW!!! Did you think of that all by yourself. Thank you for that infomation. You know you should change your name to Captian Obvious.
        Yep, I sure did.

Seriously, if you don't disagree.... what's the point of your sarcasm?

Comment

Where is the ridiculious reasoning behind that statement. Its obvious, and with that being said your statement does not need to be said because everyone already fuckin knows that.

Holy Moment, WTF this guy doesn't get the lashing I got for posting this dumb shit?
          Last edited by gandp1120; 9/04/2008 12:26pm, .

Comment

We were just enjoying the whole thing from afar.
            Like the cripple fight episode of south park.

Comment

Originally posted by UpaLumpa
              Nice...Well in that case it's Captain Fucking Obvious to you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by UpaLumpa
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULZMymCzrbg

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Assassin
                  Nice...Well in that case it's Captain Fucking Obvious to you guys.

Well if thats the way you want it to be, but I pefer Captain Douche Bag. Obvious would mean you could possibly be posting things that, while completely obvious, could have some intelligence. Which from looking at your post I can pretty well say that, the wheel is spinning but the hamster died a long time ago.

Comment

Kids kids.

You can BOTH be Captain Obvious Douchebags.

Happy now?

Comment

No, I was making a valid point, plus the can olny be on Captian Obvious Douchebag.

Now I can tell you what my wife calls me but that might be to vulgar, even for this forum.
                      Last edited by gandp1120; 9/04/2008 10:10pm, .

Comment

I've heard a rumor on jiujitsuforums.com that Randy and Fedor rolled at some public event and Fedor easily tapped out Randy. As far as I know, at this point it's just a rumor - I have no evidence for or against it. Does anyone know if this happened or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Grappler
                          I've heard a rumor on jiujitsuforums.com that Randy and Fedor rolled at some public event and Fedor easily tapped out Randy. As far as I know, at this point it's just a rumor - I have no evidence for or against it. Does anyone know if this happened or not?
                          I heard a rumor you decided to stop posting on this site. It made me very happy.

Then I remembered that a "rumor" is something that is of uncertain authenticity. I then further remembered that, on the internet, "rumor" usually means "complete idiotic bullshit some fucker made up for trolling purposes."

Comment

Originally posted by G-Off
                            I heard a rumor you decided to stop posting on this site. It made me very happy.

Then I remembered that a "rumor" is something that is of uncertain authenticity. I then further remembered that, on the internet, "rumor" usually means "complete idiotic bullshit some fucker made up for trolling purposes."
                            No no no......G-off, let me explain it to him in words he can understand.

Grappler: Fuck you, I'm a Dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
                              Kids kids.

You can BOTH be Captain Obvious Douchebags.

Happy now?
                              Err? There can be only one?
                              Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X