Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've seen the _ing&_ung on a subway in NYC while I was drunk in a robot costume

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I've seen the _ing&_ung on a subway in NYC while I was drunk in a robot costume

    Okay I lied, it was in the subway and not the streets but hey, this is "as real as it gets"!

    I know you shouldn't be judging people, especially not when you and your crowd is dressed up with robot costumes (made of tin foil, CDs and face paint), you are holding an umbrella in the one hand and a liter bottle of Vodka :new_all_c in the other, talking to a guy wearing a gordy laforge/death punk style sunglasses with LEDs all over it and you are on your way to a party that gets shut down by the police :laughing7. But this was just so strange.

    So we were getting into the subway around one o'clock yesterday night and there are those two guys doing the "sticky hands" in the fucking subway! And unfortunately for me one of my friends was asking me what the heck they were doing and I replied "_ing&ung" and as soon as they two heard that they were like "oh you are doing the ing&ung too? That is cool, ing&ung kicks ass" and I was like "no sorry, no Ing ung for me" and they "what are you doing than" and I didn't want to talk to them, for several obvious reasons but they kept asking and I replied "well some TKD, some MT and I'm here to train BJJ" when I said BJJ their face went :eusa_eh: and they stopped talking to me.
    But apparently they were heavily into LARPing and all because still they were interested why we were dressed up like robots and asked friends how they made their costumes and they wanted to join the party (which luckily couldn't).

    How crazy you have to be to do sticky hands in a fucking subway at 1 on a Saturday night? How borring and sad your life has to be that you do that?
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

    At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

    Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

    #2
    Originally posted by f4n4n
    when you and your crowd is dressed up with robot costumes (made of tin foil, CDs and face paint), you are holding an umbrella in the one hand and a liter bottle of Vodka :new_all_c in the other, talking to a guy wearing a gordy laforge/death punk style sunglasses with LEDs all over it and you are on your way to a party that gets shut down by the police :laughing7. But this was just so strange.


    How crazy you have to be to do sticky hands in a fucking subway at 1 on a Saturday night? How borring and sad your life has to be that you do that?


    Pot -- Kettle

    Comment


      #3
      Hey! There is a difference between me and them. I am with "the in crowed" they are with "the ing crowed". I know I am doing some crazy shit, they don't. I stop being crazy at 7 in the morning, they don't.
      Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

      At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

      Schools I trained at:
      Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
      Renzo Gracie NYC
      New York Combat Sambo

      Comment


        #4
        They're about as crazy as bragging on an online forum is.

        Comment


          #5
          They were probably drunk.

          Comment


            #6
            When I get together with a couple of my wing chun brothers we are constantly throwing punches at each other, doing chi sau, lap sau, you name it. It is fun.

            Chi sau in the middle of the night on a sparsely populated subway car doesn't seem like a big deal...and actually adds a great element to chi sau (i.e. balancing on the train).

            Walking around NY with a bunch of guys dressed like robots seems wicked gay. Yeah...insulting New Yorkers with Boston slang is doubly offensive.

            Comment


              #7
              F4n4n you said "no -ing -un for me" and you survived? It was not the real lineage then...

              I also happen to think that practising chi sau in public, unlike throwing up into each other's throats (to give a usual example) is socially acceptable.

              CLICK & WATCH
              :
              I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

              "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
              " - by Vorpal

              Comment


                #8
                If there's no actual gongsau, thread does not deliver.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Sooooooooo this thread is about "I saw _ing _un in a subway and I was drunk and wearing a robot costume". Didnt they say they were gonna ban for this shit? Thenn again ths IS YMAS, so...
                  Originally posted by MrBadGuy
                  The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

                  "That was grappling. Real MMA."

                  "Where do I go for that?"

                  I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

                  I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Siniq
                    Sooooooooo this thread is about "I saw _ing _un in a subway and I was drunk and wearing a robot costume". Didnt they say they were gonna ban for this shit? Thenn again ths IS YMAS, so...
                    Actually a mod should really change the thread-title to
                    "I saw -ing -un in a subway
                    while I was drunk in a robot costume
                    "...

                    CLICK & WATCH
                    :
                    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

                    "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                    " - by Vorpal

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Tonuzaba
                      Actually a mod should really change the thread-title to
                      "I saw -ing -un in a subway
                      while I was drunk in a robot costume and I could not decide who looked gayer
                      "...

                      Fizixed.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by G-Off
                        Fizixed.
                        Well, yeah, thanx.

                        I thought of that, but you know, since there's no video, we can't vote to decide...

                        CLICK & WATCH
                        :
                        I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

                        "Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                        " - by Vorpal

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by f4n4n
                          I know you shouldn't be judging people, especially not when you and your crowd is dressed up with robot costumes (made of tin foil, CDs and face paint), you are holding an umbrella in the one hand and a liter bottle of Vodka :new_all_c in the other, talking to a guy wearing a gordy laforge/death punk style sunglasses with LEDs all over it and you are on your way to a party that gets shut down by the police :laughing7.
                          Oh, I see how it is. And Master fucking Squerlli doesn't get an invite?

                          Yeah fuck you too buddy.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            This party was right in Brooklyn (a few blocks away from Morgan Ave L stop) and if you didn't know about it that is not my fault... but if you are so keen, I will shoot you a PM next time when we hit the streets again.

                            For the rest, stop hating, flash mob mentality is one thing, doing the ing&ung in public another. I wonder what people would think when two guys would be rolling, starting from close guard.
                            Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

                            At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

                            Schools I trained at:
                            Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
                            Renzo Gracie NYC
                            New York Combat Sambo

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Lmfao, good shit then, I look forward too it.

                              But I still don't get it, robot costumes? Care to give a bit more details.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X