banned from e-budo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

banned from e-budo

Hello my name is Alan McDonnell and for some reason I appear to be banned from e-budo.com, if any one here has the ear of the powers that be on said forum could you please ask them why?. No reason was given I can only assume its because I foolishly took to task an ex-student of mine one Simon Keegan. I have not used forums until last month when it was pointed out to me Mr Keegan was once again puttng photos of my teachers on is web site,and also wording the site in a most ambiguos way. The photographs are copyrighted to Li De Yin;and if read at a glance some statements may lead the reader to beleive mister Keegan has trained for extensive periods of time with a teacher when in fact in one case it was all of one class. Since my first post on e-budo Mr Keegan as worked hard to take off the web his most rediculous claims like being a 9th dan at 26,fortunately I have a copy of this nonsense. In my dealings with him on e-budo if you read the posts (if they are still there) he contradicts himself on many occasions first being arrogant then concilitory. This is a man who delights in castigating others for self promotion through false claims yet seems to feel its fine for himself. In the past I have had to call in solicitors to force this individual to take a bogus web site down, the site had mine and my partners details on without permission . The site would lead people to think we had given our consent yet we had no knowledge of the site.
    Last edited by Alan McDonnell; 9/05/2008 7:25pm, .

I PM'd them and they said it wasn't for that, it was because you didn't use paragraphs.

Comment

I think Vorpal is joking as he tend to do.....

It would make your posts much easier to read if you could use paragraphs.

If not, please don't post further as it is hard on the eyes, especially on the older amoung us.
      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Why does this merit being posted in MABS? Have you read the forum guidelines?

These are rhetorical questions.
        [ petterhaggholm.net | blog | essays ]
        [ self defence: general thoughts | bjj: “don’t go to the ground”? ]
        “The plural of anecdote is anecdotes, not data.”

Comment

Is your issue with e-budo or with the gentleman you mentioned?

We do not take kindly to people trying to start shit between forums.

Comment

Comment

Alan,

If you have genuine evidence of this chap making false claims etc about his martial arts background - and you can PROVE this. Start a thread in the MABS thread and start an investigation, this way you'll get support however; lest it be said if you just come here to spout off, you'll be shot down in flames very quickly and e-budo might not be the only site you get binned from.

As I say, start a thread in the investigations forum and present evidence which supports the point of view you clearly hold.

--Dave

Comment

You could start by linking us to his website and any pages of e-budo with threads he's made which illustrate his behaviour

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Ape
                  You could start by linking us to his website and any pages of e-budo with threads he's made which illustrate his behaviour
                  If he can't get to the forums because they used an IP ban,

go to www.proxy.org and pick one. Hopefully the threads aren't too buried.

Comment

I'm having the same problem, Alan. It says my email is banned. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander108
                      Is your issue with e-budo or with the gentleman you mentioned?

We do not take kindly to people trying to start shit between forums.

We don't?

Damn.

Comment

Omega.. play nice with the noobies.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X