Looking to train in Louisville, KY...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to train in Louisville, KY...

Yeah, I just moved to New Albany like a month ago. I was training to fight before I moved but now I'm looking to find a good gym in Louisville and a training partner-buddy-ride-what have you.
    I know that Derby City Martial Arts, Core Training, Highlander Club, Eclectic, and Full Moon are some of the better known schools to put out MMA fighters. I just need to find out what works for me and all that jazz.

Any suggestions would be mucho appreciated.

---FlashMonkey

Originally posted by FlashMonkey
    Yeah, I just moved to New Albany like a month ago. I was training to fight before I moved but now I'm looking to find a good gym in Louisville and a training partner-buddy-ride-what have you.
    I know that Derby City Martial Arts, Core Training, Highlander Club, Eclectic, and Full Moon are some of the better known schools to put out MMA fighters. I just need to find out what works for me and all that jazz.

Any suggestions would be mucho appreciated.

---FlashMonkey
    Some quick advise ,
    1. lose the colored font
    2. WRONG FORUM
    3. lose the font

We have some other KY-ians on the forum . Check out the TD forum ( Throwdown ) to network with people local to you .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I'm in Louisville and train at Derby City. They have a great MMA program there and I suggest you give that a shot if fighting is what you want.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

- Isaac

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X