The AMAZING power of Chi akido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The AMAZING power of Chi akido

<embed src="YouTube - The Wondrous World of Chi Power type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

with this type of video evidance how can you say that akido is not the most super deadly martial art in the world :jerkit2yf
    Last edited by vatraceur; 8/27/2008 10:36am, .

While I see some superficial similarities, I don't see the claim that this has anything to do with Aikido.

Comment

Search function noob! Lurk more, post less.

kthxbye.
      Walrus Mike

http://www.phillymma.com/

Comment

First, we have a video sub-forum.
        Second, this has already been posted and laughed at.

Comment

To the OP:

Go fuck yourself.

Comment

son of a bitch i got beat to the punch with this video to... fuck

Comment

*ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz*

*POP*

Wha?!, oh, sorry. Either the music or the video put me to sleep.

Comment

What in the sphincter of hell was that about?! Magic pants have offically turned into skirts?

Comment

Olorin made a hilarious video out of this one, soundtrack included.

Comment

I honestly believe everyone there is playing a trick on the old man. The way they jump up and down is just too ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by hornyhobo
                      I honestly believe everyone there is playing a trick on the old man. The way they jump up and down is just too ridiculous.
                      please do the test: www.amiretarded.net

Comment

With the buddhist-looking robes and tibetan prayer flags I'm thinking that is somewhere in China. Wouldn't that make it Ai-chi-do?

Rock Ape will still cut your hands off.

Comment

I can't believe I've never seen this vid. My god that was the biggest pile of over exaggerated horse shit I've ever seen. Somebody go get that Japanese fighter that beats the shit out of delusional old Chi men and buy him a ticket to Greece. Just tell him we found someone else in need of an education that we would like him to meet.
                          安氏八极拳学生

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Danosky
                            With the buddhist-looking robes and tibetan prayer flags I'm thinking that is somewhere in China. Wouldn't that make it Ai-chi-do?

Rock Ape will still cut your hands off.

It says at the start of the vid that its filmed in Greece.

website of group http://pathgate.org/about_pi.html

They have retreats all over the world it seems. A bullie should go and just stand there when they try that stupid shit on them.

Comment

That is some funny shit.

Kinda funny that the OP labeled this "Aikido". The pathgate folks make no such claim other than one mention on their site of the following: Paul Dadson has a degree in law and works as an analyst for a major PLC. He has been a practitioner of Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi, Aikido, Zen Shiatsu, and Reiki before becoming a student of the Classical Chi Kung Study.

I'm not even sure who the guy in the video is, but I don't think it is this Paul Dadson?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X