Have you seen this man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen this man?

He is armed and extremely dangerous. Last seen in Denver, Colorado please be on the look out.
    Attached Files

I'm tempted to report this low content thread... But refrain for fear of my life.
    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

Originally posted by syberia
      I'm tempted to report this low content thread... But refrain for fear of my life.
      I think thats why he did it..... its a challenge of sorts

Comment

Check out The Escapist. There's some hella funny video game reviews with flash aninmation.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...ro-punctuation

Comment

Originally posted by colonelpong2
          I think thats why he did it..... its a challenge of sorts
          :new_popco
          I'm not giving you my opinion, I'm telling you how it is.
          Can't decide which evil black rifle to buy? My thoughts.

Comment

thats not funny Omega, you're totally missing Phrosts point.

say have you seen any...dead terrorists lately?
            or didnt you go yet?

Comment

I thought I placed this link.

http://www.sp-studio.de/

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
                thats not funny Omega, you're totally missing Phrosts point.

say have you seen any...dead terrorists lately?
                or didnt you go yet?
                October.

Comment

oh october, well we could all be dead by then.

i dont want to ruin any surprises but,....THE RUSSIANS ARE GOING TO INVADE THAT OTHER GEORGIA!!!

WW3 OMG!!!!

i'd catch an earlier one if i were you.

Comment

i dont want to ruin any surprises but,....THE RUSSIANS ARE GOING TO INVADE THAT OTHER GEORGIA!!!

WW3 OMG!!!!

Oh the OTHER Georgia! Thats why I haven't seen any Russians around here.:icon_cry:

Seriously and Sadly we actually DID have pple think that Russians were invading Georgia state. It hard to believe that there are pple really that stupid out there.
                    ______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

It's not that had for me to believe. The interwebz and most forum posts are a daily reminder of just how retarded things can get.
                      Originally posted by Sarcastro
                      He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere
                        Oh the OTHER Georgia! Thats why I haven't seen any Russians around here.:icon_cry:

Seriously and Sadly we actually DID have pple think that Russians were invading Georgia state. It hard to believe that there are pple really that stupid out there.
                        Well i dont know who's stupid.
                        I mean which Georgia was there first?
                        The one calling his state Georgia second is pretty retarded in my book.

Hey, this could make a nice thread, if you could rename your country or state what name would be more appropriate in your opinion.

Holland= ZOMG! states of Lolland.

Comment

WW3 OMG!!!!

______
                          Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                          -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                          The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                          -Daniel Tosh

Comment

yes gezere, you already posted that...are you drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Gezere

Umm... didn't you just say that? I'm tripping. Is Bullshido on the pot?
                              Originally posted by Sarcastro
                              He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X