Big mistake with no-touch KOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big mistake with no-touch KOs

He totally forgets to cross the legs....

YouTube - Benny Hinn: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

This is like a bad kung fu movie, like 200 opponents coming to him one by one. I wish I was there I'd just stand there when he pushes me/in guard/, like WTF, man I didnt' feel t3H L0RDZ, do it again.

Comment

did you see at :39 where he gets the same guy twice? that man had the devil in him deep!

Comment

Originally posted by King Hippo
        did you see at :39 where he gets the same guy twice? that man had the devil in him deep!
        Naw, they ran out of actours so they had to do him twise. All hail jeebus :adora: !

Comment

I know you guys have a much bigger country than us but there are a fuck load of stupid people in America

Comment

My personal favorite from the comments section;

"EVERYTHING you say is completely worthless becase there is no evidence that this God you speak of actually exists. There is just as much chance that Zeus is real and at least he wasn't such an asshat."

Comment

This video pretty much made my day. Thanks for the lawlz.

Comment

Originally posted by Asriel
                I know you guys have a much bigger country than us but there are a fuck load of stupid people in America
                Yeah, but you have chavs and sochin.

LOL.

Comment

Lets not turn this into a UK vs America thread again.

Can you look me in the eye and tell that my comment about there being a fuck load of stupid people in America is wrong?

Comment

Technically those aren't "no-touch" KOs...

Comment

Originally posted by Asriel

Can you look me in the eye and tell that my comment about there being a fuck load of stupid people in America is wrong?
                      "We hold these truths to be self-evident"

Comment

Yeah, his aikido is strong, but I have $10 on Steven Segal with a win by cock-punch.

Comment

And Asriel, I know what you said wasn't directed at me, but I agree with you completely, stupid people abound in this country.

Case in point: I took a biological anthropology class in college where we learned about the similarities between great apes/other primates and ourselves. We traced the evolutionary lineage from the last common ancestor of great apes to the earliest humans, and saw countless amounts of supporting physical evidence in books, videos, etc.

A few hours before the final exam, I was studying with a friend and some others from the class. I started discussing my awe in evolution with a young lady I was studying with. She said with utmost seriousness that she didn't believe a word of it (of what we had learned the ENTIRE SEMESTER), saying "I didn't come from no monkey, I came from God!"

My mind went numb.

Comment

Stupid people are everywhere man. Fundamentaists in all countries don't want anything to do with science or progress in general. As a rule of thumb though, our stupid people are exceptionally stupid.

Comment

Stupid people might be everywhere, but I'm gonna have to agree with asriel.

There are a fuckload of stupid people in America.

Thankfully there are less of them in New York.
                              Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
                              and remember what peace there may be in silence.
                              As far as possible, without surrender,
                              be on good terms with all persons.
                              Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
                              and listen to others,
                              even to the dull and ignorant;
                              they too have their story.

-excerpt of the poem called "Desiderata," by Max Ehrman, 1927.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X