Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJJ - The New Gay Judo

http://homepage.tinet.ie/~matbattle/...w_gay_judo.htm

Wow. I'm all for gay guys in BJJ, and if someone I knew refused to roll with somone just because he was gay, I'd be the first to tell him to STFU -- but damn. If someone mounts me and starts humping me until he comes in his pants, it's going to become vale tudo real quick.

Comment

barf.

Comment

i'm okay with anyone, as long as it doens't hurt anyone. i do have a story tho...like, one gay guy went to cesars school. he was from SF gate wrestling club, which is a gay wr club in SF. Anyway he was so weak (or acts physically weak...) and tapped out too often. he would also say stuff like "you're strong." not gernalizing all but i woudln't wanna roll w/ ppl like this.

one italian guy at fairtex seemed so normal. i had known him for a while. i knew he fought underground and wrestled. one day i was curious, so i asked him where he wrestled and he whisphered as if ashamed "um...SF gate..." i'm okay w/ ppl like the latter, but hte former type gotta go. its like if a guy hit on a girl he was rolling w/. the girl would get disgusted.

Comment

bunyip do you go to UCB by any chance? i'm a student there currently.

Comment

Yeah! God, I've been trying to find some BJJ in the area for so long. I'll send you a PM.

Comment

its like if a guy hit on a girl he was rolling w/. the girl would get disgusted.
              omg you get a cookie
              hardly any guy ever figures out that a guy being hit on by a gay guy he is not *at all* interested in is no different from a girl getting hit on by a straight guy she is not *at all* interested in

Comment

Damnit, and all this time I thought all the females were just too scared of my good looks. Now I find out they might not care at all about me? Damn.

Comment

God, not this again.

Comment

BJJ KICKS ARSE.
                    Lets leave it at that. SHould I discover a guy was hitting on me. I'd hit back on him, with a baseball bat.

Thats right my Amercian (comrades in war) friends I used ti play baseball. Very un Australian.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                      "Yeah! God, I've been trying to find some BJJ in the area for so long. I'll send you a PM."

See, I guess ts true.
                      Goddamn you, Osiris. I'm gonna get me some hard-hitting Ba Ki Do guys to get medieval on your ass.

Comment

i guess BJJ has been outed once and for all!

seriously though, that thing about humping another guy and coming in your pants is one of the grossest things i have ever heard of. homos who do that should be shot.

Comment

It's guys like that who make gays look bad. What he did is basically sexual assault

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony
                            God, not this again.

Hey Anthony, you should change your text above your avatar to read: "I'm gay for Helio!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shumagorath
                              Hey Anthony, you should change your text above your avatar to read: "I'm gay for Helio!"
                              Next time I'm in Toronto, I will find you and beat you.

Right after Crimson Tiger.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X