Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master Gordon Is Back! This time, with weapons!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Master Gordon Is Back! This time, with weapons!

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="YouTube - First Strike Instructional Weapons Nunchuks! name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>

    So I know nothing about weapons, and this doesn't look wholly awful to me. But what I do find interesting is he hasn't had any youtube videos for the past 3 months, except for this one. And now he's instructing on a lawn. Any thoughts on either why, or whether or not this chuckery is any good?
    Originally posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.



    #2
    I made this into an update on MABS. Feel free to delete this thread. I dunno how :(
    Originally posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


    Comment


      #3
      hahhaa

      He's teaching the nun-chuks.

      As omega put it: The most useless weapon ever.

      PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


      Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
      3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

      Originally posted by sochin101
      I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
      That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
      Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
      I agree with moosey

      Comment


        #4
        Not if you want to like, make scrambled ostrich eggs.
        Originally posted by Sarcastro
        He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Gabetuno
          Not if you want to like, make scrambled ostrich eggs.
          Ew, australians

          :p

          PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


          Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
          3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

          Originally posted by sochin101
          I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
          That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
          Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
          I agree with moosey

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by 3moose1
            Ew, australians

            :p
            Ostriches are native to Africa though sometime kept or farmed elsewhere. The emu are the large flightless fast-running bird we have.

            Comment


              #7
              The statements were unrelated. Moose just hates Australians. Sorry for the confusion.
              Originally posted by Sarcastro
              He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


              Comment


                #8
                I swear Americans like Australian accents, they also ask stupid questions to do with kangaroos alot... I think nun-chucks are illegal in Australia...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by bopinator
                  I swear Americans like Australian accents, they also ask stupid questions to do with kangaroos alot... I think nun-chucks are illegal in Australia...

                  Dude, australian chicks are the hottest.

                  Before lily comes in this thread, notice i said chicks :p

                  PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                  http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


                  Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                  3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

                  Originally posted by sochin101
                  I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                  That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                  Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                  I agree with moosey

                  Comment


                    #10
                    you gonna ask me a question about kangaroos?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by bopinator
                      you gonna ask me a question about kangaroos?
                      They taste good when made into jerky.

                      The only question i'd ever want to know the answer to, i've already pleasently found out :)

                      PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
                      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


                      Originally posted by Cy Q. Faunce
                      3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

                      Originally posted by sochin101
                      I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
                      That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
                      Originally posted by HappyOldGuy
                      I agree with moosey

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Oh ok, we have this thing that is better than jerky over heere (its not actually Australian, its south african) and its called biltong seriously get some and try it. I did an assignment on kangaroo farming there all these idiots in the states who say its cruel pfft

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Can you ride a kangaroo? that would be neat

                          Comment


                            #14
                            nun chuks aren't illegal in australia. With doing the figure 8 strike in arnis you do it in a tight circle if your using a machete or sword, with a stick you do the figure 8 wider.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by bopinator
                              Oh ok, we have this thing that is better than jerky over heere (its not actually Australian, its south african) and its called biltong seriously get some and try it. I did an assignment on kangaroo farming there all these idiots in the states who say its cruel pfft
                              yea roo's are a problem in some parts here anyway. As are goats, pigs, rabbits and cane toads.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X