Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bujinkan Shodoshi Breaks away and creates a new art - Aikijujutsu

Geki Ryu Aikijujutsu - Martial Arts Planet

Aparently there's a new art on the block and its name is Geki-Ryu Aikijujutsu headed-up by a Menkyo Kaiden 7th dan Shihan by the name of Trevor Robinson.

http://gekiryu.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Trevor Robinson aka
    Let me clear a few things up, 1. I have nothing to do with Daito Ryu Aikijujutsu

I have a small group of students/friends and I have no interest to go big,

I called my club Geki Ryu after my Bugo Martial name, that was given to me by Hatsumi in 1995, after I passed my Go-dan In the Bujinkan you want proof then watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFJIu3-iODE

The Geki Ryu Aiki-Jujutsu is jujutsu mixed with systema, Bujinkan and other things (you can check me out on the Russianmartialart .com site other schools http://www.russianmartialart.com/mai...liates&loc=int look on uk and on "in the media, http://www.russianmartialart.com/mai...age=inthemedia
    I'll never grow tired of reading this gem... "my grade means nothing to me" from someone who procrastinates themselves as Shihan, 7th dan Menkyo Kaiden etc etc etc.

Mr. Robinson.. Who graded you to 7th dan, awarded you the title Shihan and gave you Menkyo Kaiden ? Simple questions.So, I hope Mr. Robinson drops by here.

--Dave
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 7/24/2008 9:41pm, . Reason: Title edit

Your dojo looks like allot of fun Rockape.

Comment

What?

Comment

So all I gathered from this is his students call him "trev." They don't bow and he single handedly introduced systema to the UK. Oh and he has a douchey Steven Segal ponytail.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulMechanic
          Your dojo looks like allot of fun Rockape.
          hehe.
          This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Ape
            What?
            Yes yes and yes BTW.

These fuckers are hillarious. They don't even borrow/steal their shit correctly which is at least one thing that can be said for the japanese scroll buyers who majickly have Menkyo status in ten arts.
            This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Comment

Hmmmm....

So we've gone from the whoring out of Japanese culture by Hatsumi to the outright raping of japanese culture by this fellow?

Comment

YES... AND ITS NOT MY DOJO

FUCKERS !

Comment

After sitting through all of that all I can say is wtf ,(sarcasm enabled) b/c someone who is holding a knife on you will just stand there while you perform th3 d3Ad1y chop to the arm/wristcrank/elbow strike/back kick/grab and turn/uber cool knife snatch/take down and do NOTHING to resist.

Jesus H Christ, what bunch of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by AMF
                    Jesus H Christ, what bunch of shit.
                    He doesn't think so... His students call him "Trev"

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Ape
                      YES... AND ITS NOT MY DOJO

FUCKERS !
                      We know but that sht was funny!

Comment

This is becoming twilight zone-esque. I almost thought that you were joking.....

Comment

Rock Ape banned again at MAP, LOL.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X