Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Certs Collectors - What should we call them?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hall of Fame Certs Collectors - What should we call them?????

I am sooo sick of these Hall of Fame Inductees. They say 20, 30, etc HOF inductee on their Web Sites and advertisement. This is simply a "Pay to Play" deal. One guy says he is a 38 time HOF inductee. I figure each one sets him back about 300 bucks (dinner, tux, gas, airfare). Thats 38 * 300 = $11,400 at minimum. What a waste....

Deluded

Comment

Paper Ninjas?

Comment

It is always the hall mark of someone who needs some sort of affermation that they are indeed special, one of a kind and unique.

They should have to fight a tournament for those awards. Honorary Black Belts, Shihans and Sokes ...Oh My.

It really makes me cringe. What have they done that actually contributes to something that should be rewarded.

A Sports Hall of Fame is real, and a committee needs to determine who goes, but the Intructor of the Year should have produced the best student of the year. I hope you get something good that sticks, sempaiman.

Comment

Perhaps they need a tee-shirt reading-

"Congratulations! You are unique! Just like the hundreds of other idiots that payed for this bullshit!"

Comment

Poke-Masters.

Gotta catch 'em all.

Comment

Fixed:
              "Congratulations! You are unique! Just like the thousands of other idiots that paid for this bullshit!"

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake
                Fixed:
                Much obliged.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X