Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choson's Forbidden Tiger Anti-Grapple

YouTube - 557 CQC Tiger Claw

God, not only is the embodiment of stupid, but the comments border on actual fellatio.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Imbed that shit.

YouTube - 557 CQC Tiger Claw

I will not be fucked to open up another window.

Comment

Of course "Choson" has the anti-grapple. A "walls have ears" police state, gulags and millions of rabid soldiers.

Oh and a few shitty nukes.

I have used the Choson tiger claw before. It's called "going for the eyes." or "eyeraking".

But then that man MUST be a martial artist cos only Asians have martial arts.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Christensen
        Of course "Choson" has the anti-grapple. A "walls have ears" police state, gulags and millions of rabid soldiers.

Oh and a few shitty nukes.

I have used the Choson tiger claw before. It's called "going for the eyes." or "eyeraking".

But then that man MUST be a martial artist cos only Asians have martial arts.
        And cripples has rights.

Comment

I wouldn't know. I'm not crippled. But I'll happily go to an Australian Court for Assault Occasioning Grievous Bodily Harm.

Then in the wave of publicity after I walk, I will set up "The Sarcastro Foundation", dedicated to insecure perpetual virgins who overestimate themselves, refuse to listen to potential dangers, and post unfunny stereotype threads.

Comment

I wouldn't know. I'm not crippled. But I'll happily go to an Australian Court for Assault Occasioning Grievous Bodily Harm.

Then in the wave of publicity after I walk, I will set up "The Sarcastro Foundation", dedicated to insecure perpetual virgins who overestimate themselves, refuse to listen to potential dangers, and post unfunny stereotype threads.
            I'll just push you down a flight of stairs. Or on your back.

Comment

If we ever get around to fighting. It will be like taking the virginity of a catholic school girl. Bloody, violent, easy and your screams won't be heard by anybody.

Comment

ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO RUN INTO A TIGER?

DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO JUDO OR JUJITSU THIS MAN

Comment

Why do you have to try and make every thread about you?

Fuck off you cocksucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcastro
                    I'll just push you down a flight of stairs. Or on your back.
                    Well I always endeavour to get in first

LOL short emo virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcastro
                      If we ever get around to fighting. It will be like taking the virginity of a catholic school girl. Bloody, violent, easy and your screams won't be heard by anybody.
                      Well yes, but only if I beat you in a sound proof room.

Comment

i liked it how the assitent attempted a take down, he reminds me of those gay men up in Amsterdam who go down on eachother on saturdaynights.

someone should tell him how do take down.

Comment

P.S. Sarcastro will never have sex with anyone, virgin or not.

Comment

1. That's not how you shoot for the legs.
                            2. That defense WON'T FUCKING WORK!!!

JESUS CHRIST. Why do these people hate grappling so much where they have to come up with this shit!

Comment

Move to the KMA forum please.

Shut the fuck up.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X